World War III - Has It Started?

by truthseeker 44 Replies latest jw friends

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Truth seeker can I ask:

were you as concerned about the thousands of innocent people being killed every day in Iraq and Afghanistan, or was it only when they started making us see what its like for innocent people to die in our nice safe countries (a handful at most by comparison) that you started to care?

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

"what have we done"

Awwww, shucks.

Have you no idea??

Open your eyes. millions of people have lived in poverty and in war zones for years, they have watched their children die from starvation, they have watched our land mines blow their limbs off (yes WE make them as sell them at an excellent profit) they have watched the US and UK train their soldiers and terrorists for years when we wanted them to fight the russians, they watched us put Saddam in power, they watched Bush fly the entire Bin Laden family out of the country the DAY AFTER 9/11 and then proceed to bomb their country to smithereens on the pretext of looking for him.

But hey, wever done nothing to hurt them, whats their problem? Jeez.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Put yourself in a shit hole of a country, watch your family die infront of your eyes.

Then look at a country where millions of fat overfed greedy complacent people couldnt care less whether you live or die. Did you never feel jealous of the fat rich kid at school? I know I did.

We have exploited the world to sustain our excessive lifestyle, now they are fed up and want us to see its not fair. Maybe bombing isnt the nicest way to show us, but their lives are so crap, they dont care if we hurt a little bit too.

I can honestly say if I was born in Iraq or Afghanistan or any country that supplies G8 countries by factory slave labour, or pakistan where Coca Cola route the water through a village to their factory so that the whole village was left without a water supply at all, or Bhopal where Union Carbide (US company) poisoned the entire population then denied liability and has paid out only minimal payments, maybe I might be blinded by anger and rage.

Or maybe I would be like you and think - oh those poor US and UK people have done nothing wrong. Id be able to maintain my clear rational thinking despite the injustices.

• Gozz
    Gozz

Yeah, see how it's like a world war because, what, 500 precious Western lives have been lost, eh?

Hypocricy.

The US sent CIA agents to the country Niger to investigate a Saddam/WMD/Uranium connection; issues from that 're still very much alive with Karl rove and the US government... now, that same country is experiencing the most devastating famine is recent history; 3.5 million people will starve, thousands have already started to travel hundreds of miles in search of food; parents're feeding wild leaves to their children; millions may die; the West has, for 8 months, ignored the UN's plea for food aid, and that has already cost lives; another disaster is waiting to happen. Of course, Niger is relevant in so far as they're able to sell Uranium. Hypocricy, massive. And yeah, World War III; Africa and the world's poorest countries have been in an incessant state of War for a long time; the West is just taking notice, as you are, cos Westerners have been touched. Typically human; and almost curious.

• proplog2
    proplog2

Terrorism is not the WAR. Terrorism is what happens when you lose the war. Terrorism is the after shock.

If Moslem terrorist use a Nuclear Weapon and kill a million people then the war will resume - probably with a bombing of Mecca to convince Moslems that Allah can't protect them. At that point every drop of oil will require a drop of blood in trade.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I dont know much, but I know a lot of this is about oil.

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

What have we done? Why the hatred?"

These question astounds me. Do you truly not know, I presume you must live in the USA.

Is what is happening today fulfilling Bible prophecy

Which prophesy would that be?

• Mary
    Mary
    We have exploited the world to sustain our excessive lifestyle, now they are fed up and want us to see its not fair. Maybe bombing isnt the nicest way to show us, but their lives are so crap, they dont care if we hurt a little bit too.

Hmmm.......interesting, but I don't think that's why they're bombing everyone. I think it has mostly to do with their screwed up religion and culture-----these guys really think they're doing Allah a favour by blowing up "infidels".......I mean, for crissakes, they just set off a slew of bombs in Egypt, which is a Muslim country, so it's gotta be about more than our "excessive life-styles".........

• greendawn
    greendawn

Politics have always been cynical and brutal since the dawn of human history to the present, since the time writing started in Mesopotamia the world's political, and economic parameters have remained essentially the same.

• Pole
    Pole
    Hmmm.......interesting, but I don't think that's why they're bombing everyone. I think it has mostly to do with their screwed up religion and culture-----these guys really think they're doing Allah a favour by blowing up "infidels".......I mean, for crissakes, they just set off a slew of bombs in Egypt, which is a Muslim country, so it's gotta be about more than our "excessive life-styles".........

Religious indoctrination is only a means. The religious ends in this "war" are only a smokescreen. Of course the brainwashed bombers truly believe they have a religious goal to achieve. I can easily see how some varieties of Christianity could be used quite similarily. Our highly civilized western culture is more of an illusion than you may think.
    Pole

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit