It's too hot!

by talesin 45 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    i gets da motor in

oh is dat wut there callin that these days

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I've been here in southwest Florida visiting my daughter since the beginning of the month and working for my son-in-law. Now I really know that I don't want to move here permanently anytime soon. This heat is a killer! I have two more weeks to go and then I go back to western PA. Their temp there hasn't been much different than here though.

At least we have seasonal changes up north.

Only problem is...............once it gets cold..........I'll be bitching just as much! "OHHHHHHHH......it's so cold here in PA. I can't wait to go to Florida again."

Just wish I had enough money to be a snowbird. But that will never happen unless I hit the lottery. I love my daughter, but living in the same house together is not in my plans for my golden years. Just visiting from time to time is nice though! Guess I love my personal freedom too much.

HappyDad

• kls
    kls

Whale Binner if ya prayfer ,wez can call it a einginBut yous may call itswasever you wants

• Ghosthunter
    Ghosthunter

Take a towel or a washcloth and put it in the freezer. After it's good and cold, put it around the back of your neck. It does wonders.

It's hot in Michigan, too. Supposed to be 95 over the weekend.

GH

• talesin
    talesin

mmmmm, 'fly, real whipped cream ... strawberries w/ just the right amt of sugar ... Blue is handling the heat well, and likes to play in front of the fan. Her latest favorite toy is a duck feather I brought home from the Gardens the other day. :)

Yes, Gh, 'portable' ice packs!

IP, well, mebbe cuz I wuz bornned here? ... a-yup! we northerners have real summers, too. HappyDad,,, those fla summers are just too much! I know what you mean.

t

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

O-k...I know ah'm igerent an ol, but, jus what th' hail kinda clothes es 'wife-beaters' ? huh ?

igerent wabbits wanna know...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit