It's too hot!

by talesin 45 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

kls, yes, I think that might help!!!! Come on, guys, I know you can do it!!!

Ippy, yes, it feels like Iraq today, but I guess I am much luckier with only the heat, and no bombs.

Rabbit, yes, I have a fan pulling the air thru, and one just for me. It helps, but you are right, it is unbearable. Oy, I'm not much of a whiner, but lol, the heat!

stilla, I don't like the extreme cold, either, but I can always put on my snuggies,,, with the heat, what can you do?

Lego, yeah, you have AC,,,, rub it in, girl! grrrr...... just kidding !

Mary,,, yes, I wanted to get an AC, and have been asking around for anyone who is disposing of an old one ... but next summer, fer sure I must have it. ICK! I like your suggestion, have been using cold towels (wet them, then put in the freezer! it works well) ...

thanks, folks! I needed to complain, this is a bit too much ... arrgg,,, Yes, Daunt, global warming is here, we never had weather like this when I was a kid ...

tal

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

stilla, I don't like the extreme cold, either, but I can always put on my snuggies,,, with the heat, what can you do? There is a smart-ass answer to that but out of respect for you I will refrain -but it is about you removing ---- well I will stop there and not dig myself in a hole

• talesin
    talesin

lol ... stilla, I appreciate the humour! But, even butt-nekkid, I can't escape the G. D. HEAT! Unless you have something even kinkier in mind than I can imagine!

lol,,,, just teasin' ya!

yr bud,

tal

• talesin
    talesin

More sympathy, please!!!

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I'm in Raleigh...105 with the heat index and 80% percent humidity.

Limited sympathy, but only because you're not used to it...

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

well an ice bath may make them stand out - in my case it would make it shrink!!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Temperature here was 75 degrees today. I think that's about the lowest in the nation (outside of Alaska)...

• talesin
    talesin

Thanks, guys! I am not usually a wimp, but am enjoying the attention! (heheh, fans herself and has a sip of wine).

t

• kls
    kls

I got it i got it !!!!!!!!! Tales , oh i am so smart , run outside naked and when the police arrest you then you will get A/C in your jail cell.

Am i smart or whatProblem solved.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I know y'all from Texas are used to it, but I'm not!

No I'm not! I moved here when I was 5, and I STILL hate it.

I need to move to Nova Scotia, or Alaska, or England. I like nice cloudy weather with temps in the 50s-60s. So how smart am I? I live in Texas!!

oiy vey!

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit