It's too hot!

by talesin 45 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

I haven't read the whole thread but did anyone suggest spending at least the hottest part of the day in an air conitioned cafeteria and/or supermarket? You just buy something small and sit around.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Talesin, just remember those cruel winters, like that 37 inch snowfall in 2004. It's hot here too, but I'll take this over winter any day.

• M.J.
    M.J.

heh. We caught DC in Phoenix this past weekend. It hit 116 on sunday. I could only shake my head at all the poor dumb b@##% wearing suits.

• talesin
    talesin

X. I just did the tee shirt thing ... it instantly lowers the core ... ahhhh, thanks!

G, si, compa!

gd, yes, I went shopping the other day, and enjoyed a few cool hours. A cup of tea or coffee in a nice cafe with AC is good too. :)

rocketman,,, yes, and happy I am that I was not complaining about the late spring. I'll never forget white Juan, you are right!

M.J. And pantyhose! NYC style gurl, here. It's bare legs or tights. Pantyhose will never again clothe these legs. :D

t

* now has a cool, wet tee shirt * klass

• kls
    kls

Sunday i am going to a car show and the temp is to be 98 with a heat index of 111. Can you say" monkey puddle"

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Why live so fer north if it still gets that hot k?

• kls
    kls
    Why live so fer north if it still gets that hot k?

Binner ,did hany one tell yous ya talk finny,,,,lol I just did

• damselfly
    damselfly

Hi Tal! I'm sorry you're sooooo hoooootttttttt. Glad to know that Blue is making out ok, she's such a cutie!

I'm just sitting in front of my fan eating strawberries and REAL whip cream mmmmmmmmmmmmmm so good!

Damselfly

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

win er you gonna send me them thar pictures you was a tellin me about k?

• kls
    kls

Whale Binner ,iz goona wait tale i gets da motor in and send beezfore and afta pics

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit