It's too hot!

by talesin 45 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

Oh ... my .... gawd!

It's been over 100 the past two days, and I can't take it anymore! I know y'all from Texas are used to it, but I'm not!

Ow, I am running the cold tap over my wrists, it's just unbearable ... yechhhhh!!!!! I have no AC.

t

Mary, what happened to my cool breezes ... they have disappeared ,,,, HELP!

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

I've got A/C, but its too damn noisy! (the front cover and the chasis vibrate against each other, I tried taping it together more and that's helped a bit). And it's pretty hot here too.

• talesin
    talesin

oh, t_c, I wish I had a sprinkler to run through!

t

• kls
    kls

Poor Tales , it will be hot here again this weekend but we did have rain ( bowing to the rain gods)

I have a soultion with you having no A/C , if all the men on this forum could pucker and blow your way , you might catch a breeze.

I just know this will come out the wrong way

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Whada you expect tal? Livin in Iraq and all

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Oh, I'm sorry Tal...I didn't know about the "no AC!" That's unbearable !

It's pretty hot n' humid here, too 98 ° - 104 ° , but my AC works good ! I wish we could help. If there is anyplace you can go during the hottest part of the day that's air conditioned. Every summer lots of people die down here when they don't have or can't use AC.

Do you have some good fans ? That will help a lot !

Think cool thoughts !

Rabbit (blowing cool air N.E. 2,000 miles like the monkey gurl said...can ya' feel it ?)

• Daunt
    Daunt

Blame global warming. But ya texas is unbareable these days. We had a record dry summer also so that just made folks more crabby.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

but if you gave me a choice of being too hot or too cold I know which I would choose every time

• Legolas
    Legolas

Talesin .... Don't you live near water? Go jump in a lake.. Just kidding

Boy oh boy this ac feels good!!

• Mary
    Mary
    Mary, what happened to my cool breezes ... they have disappeared ,,,, HELP!

Hey hon, it's little better around here..........with the humidex today it was 40 degrees Celcius which is 1000 degrees F!!!!!!

You GOTTA get an air conditioner!! If you can't afford a brand new one, then look in your local paper. In the Classified ads, there should be a section called "Items for $50.00 and under"........check it out to see if there's any used a/c...........I'd also check eBay and www.amazon.ca to see if you can get a used one there...........hell, (no pun intended) this is only the middle of freaking July!! We still got the rest of this month, August and September before we get fucking snow in October!!!

In the meantime, this is what I used to do before we had a/c: at night I'd soak my nightgown in cold water, ring it out, put it on and put the fan on me...........believe me, it helps...........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit