Name Things that AGGRAVATE You

by minimus 86 Replies latest jw friends

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I hate it when people assign bad motives to me, always thinking I'm doing something for an ulterior or selfish motive. My dad and one of my sisters does it to me all the time. Example: my 87 year old dad had his license taken away because it is very unsafe for him to drive and his car has scratches all over it to prove it; my sister thinks I wanted his old beat-up van so bad that I wanted him to flunk his test; I wanted him to flunk his driving test so he wouldn't kill himself or someone else on the road. Pisses me off when people think badly of me because I'm a pretty decent person.

• damselfly
    damselfly

I get aggravated when clients cancel 5 minutes before their appointment is due to start.

On the up side it means computer time for me!

Damselfly

• daystar
    daystar
    I'm always right.

oookay...

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

A shopping cart with a bad wheel.

Rush hour traffic.

The phone company never getting my bill right.

Having to call customer service regarding a product or service and getting an unending series of automated menus which never has one specific to your needs and then being put on hold forever to aweful music for 15 or more minutes until you can speak to a human only to discover they need to transfer you to the right department.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Gee I would be here all day!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I hate "Slow Sunday drivers"

I hate guys in girlie sport cars...you know who you are!

I hate guys who have Automatic sport cars..again you know who you are!

Women Cops!

Guy's(or women) with Mullets and think they are "Mint" so sorry 80's bad hair is over!

Black Jeans! Or the stone washed black jean look.

People who look shocked at the middle finger that is given to them for their driving skills.

so many many things........

Brooke

• JH
    JH

I like heat, but not when it's 90% humidity outside and inside like it is now..

I also hate when it rains for 60 straight days and no sun, like we had from mid April to mid June.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

People who leave their shopping carts in the middle of the aisle and walk 20 ft. away to look for something. HOW RUDE!

• upside/down
    upside/down

People who can't make a left turn on a green...and make the 500 people lined up behind them soooo pissed!

and H_S....

u/d (of the sincere apologies "end it" class)

• Undecided
    Undecided

When my dooly watches me tie my shoes when it used to watch me shave.

Ken P.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit