Name Things that AGGRAVATE You

by minimus 86 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I hate pop ups on my computer. I can't stand getting salespeople calling from the same company 3 times in a day! I hate being behind Asian or Indian drivers........

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Grouchy Smurf

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

stay clean ketchup tops

they may well stay clean but the effort required to squeeze the ketchup out invariably leads to sauce all over the worktop table cloth carpet etc and totally missing the sandwich burger etc

tijkmo of the way too much time on my hands class

• undercover
    undercover

Glad you asked....because I almost got run into about an hour ago by one of these stupid, ignorant, selfish a$$holes....

PEOPLE USING A FREAKING CELLPHONE WHILE DRIVING!!!

• daystar
    daystar

minimus said:

I hate being behind Asian or Indian drivers........

I too am sometimes tempted to think that way. Then I think about all the times I've been stuck behind rich, white people who can't drive, or behind sh*t-kickers and their trucks, or Mexicans, or elderly people, or.... even people my own race, age, and class.

• detective
    detective

asian or indian drivers? what do you mean?

• undercover
    undercover
    I think about all the times I've been stuck behind rich, white people who can't drive

While we're being un-PC...ever notice it's the rich white mofos that buy expensive sports cars and then drive them like my grandmother used to drive her 1960 Impala?

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

You’re a very lenient man minimus, I hate cold callers the first time they ring. In fact I hate any type of intrusive advertising from the car dealer who puts that unremovable sticker on your car to the junk mail that lands on my doormat. In fact I only hate the junk mail that doesn’t have a return envelope in it. Any with a return envelope get a menu from the local takeaway of my choice sent back. I would put some “literature” in them but I don’t hate them that much.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I hate it when I pay a car mechanic to solve a problem and then I find that the problem is still there yet he refuses to accept liability for failing in his task. Then you must pay another mechanic to have a go at it.

Also when I am in a plane or train with kids making a lot of noise and their parents don't do anything to stop it.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I hate tardiness.

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit