Name Things that AGGRAVATE You

by minimus 86 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

"My dooly". I never recall that one. Maybe if you called it something else, it might start watching you shave again.

• undercover
    undercover

How about "mini-mus"

• minimus
    minimus

Do Minimus & Undercover have anything in common?

• undercover
    undercover

I have a big nose and you're a red dot....um....don't think so

• Dimples
    Dimples

People who don't use turn signals in their car (hello, that is why they were made for)

People flicking cigarettes out of their car (what happened to using car ash trays)?

People talking in movie theatres (save that for home with a rental)

People who take a whole buggy of groceries to the express checkout lane (10 items or less)

Men with big droopy boobs going topless at the beach or elsewhere in public. ( If women can't do it, why can men )?

People who take their baby to the grocery store in only a diaper and stand by the frozen food section and wonder why their baby is crying (they are cold DUMMY)

People who fart and think just because we can't hear it we won't notice ( DUH, we have noses you know )

DIMPLES

• horrible life
    horrible life

The checker waiting for the money from the woman in front of me, and not pulling the belt forward, so I can put more groceries on the belt.

The checker putting soap with the meat.

The checker not putting my bags into the cart. (Walmart)

The checker who scans every can in a flat of dog food, instead of using the quantity key.

The checker or bagger, who lickes their finger to get the bag, or count out money.

I need to stay out of the store, I would be much happier. HL

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Some of the things I can think of are:

1. Drivers on the phone - because this is a safety issue.

2. Road rage and rude driving - uncalled for in most instances. The only exception is if there is a REAL emergency.

3. People on cell phones on public transportation. Sorry, but I do not want to hear your conversation. You are rude and inconsiderate.

4. Telemarketers - although this has dropped off very much I still get one or two. I feel that because I pay my own phone bill (not them), I have a right to expect that when that phone rings the voice on the other end is somebody I know.

5. Sitting in a public place and eating lunch and being approached by a person selling something, a dub or a homeless person. I hate intrusions of privacy.

6. People who litter.

7. People who are rude and push.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

I hate those disgusting Oompaloompas.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

• Culture Jumpers: Those people who become totally involved in another culture, and assimilate themselves, then act like they've been that way. Example: If you grow up in a urban predominantly black environment, you will act as if you are black. That doesn't bother me. I'm talking about these little white kids who live in the suburbs, drive SUVs with STOCK wheels, and wear those stupid flat hats.
    • People who think they are the SH!T: There was this guy in AutoZone today, who was standing in line in front of me. He couldn't stop fidgeting, crossing his arms and rocking back and forth, and trying to stare people down. HE was tiny, maybe 5'6". I REALLY wanted to hit him.
    • People who pick fights: These people have usually beaten up a drunk person recently, or taken theri first karate class (no offense). They look for trouble, and think very much of themselves.
    • LBs (short for Lazy Bitchers): These people will do nothing, expect you to do it, and then fuss about the way you do it.
    • Power Happy People: New cops, Small town school board members, basically what we call "Big fish in a little pond".
    • People who eat sleep and breathe golf: I have an uncle like this. If I see another golf picture, magazine, or novelty in his house, his ass is grass.
    • People who don't listen: You're sitting in English class. You say "I'm an atheist". Then some little valley girl (like ohmygod, kay?) raises her hand and says "I love JEEEESUS because he's my savior and I can do anything through him".
    • People who drive "Street Racing" cars: We all saw Fast and the Furious... You didn't invent this crap. Tell me the last time you actually "street raced". Yeah. Now peel that NOS sticker off.
    • Girls who wear Trucker Hats: In order to wear a trucker hat, you need to know at least how many wheels is on an 18 wheeler. If you can pass this test, just make sure you don't wear it all cocked to the side. I will slap you.
    • People who think their Dog's are people: I will hit you, and your dog. He does not need a shirt, nor a collar that costs more than my shoes.
    • Fake Rednecks: Yes, we see your jacked up pickup, complete with John Deere & Glock stickers. For those of you not sure how to seperate the men from the boys, if you see a "Ain't Skeered" or "Redneck" decal, its usually a surefire way to tell they aren't real. Also tell them there's a scratch in the paint and see what they say.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/93001/1.ashx

• greendawn
    greendawn

When my internet connection gets to be really slow and takes so long to donload the JWD pages. It's the ISP's fault.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit