"Please wrap me in a Roman Toga" - Russell's Last Words?

by slimboyfat 55 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Maybe Menta didn't mean what he said and he menta somethin' else. No??

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Menta's! The Freshmaker!

Who else travels with thier own personal Sturgeon?

Wacky Charlie, that's who.

"I want a YOUGURT I SAY!!!!"

W.Once

• karen96
    karen96

To a group that gathered round him, he murmured: "More cowbell!"

karen

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

And to a group that was gathered aroud him he whispered "Someone better light a match". And with that there was a long juicy Vrrrrrrrrrripppp, and then he took his last breath.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Where is the "Ass Cancer" thread? How can I read about Russell's "end"? Get it? Honestly, I heard it was piles, so ass cancer fits. I'd like to read and confirm.

Joe Rutherford died of cancer of the colon. I posted his death certificate several years ago.

Russell's demise is a bit more provocative. The symptoms he reported in the period before he died were confirmed by at least one physician to be consistent with symptoms of arsenic poisoning. We could know for sure if someone has pockets deep enough to pay for an exhumation and autopsy. There are many of us who believe it was Rutherford who poisoned Russell. It certainly would be consistent with the Joe Rutherford we all know and love.

Farkel

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

How on earth did Farkel's coment manage to be the last in this thread???

Someone better dig him up quick (assuming Rutherford never mover the body ) - but are you sure tests would even work after all this time???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit