Was Jesus Created?

by 9thWonder 97 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Really Ross, I don't think any of us need to know what you are doing with your hands behind your computer screen you filthy little boy!

I wuz only havin' a little fun wiv ma buddy!
  • LittleToe
    LittleToe

It was the deemunz - they made me do it

~goes back to listening to secret tape, while polishing "shoes"~

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I read on earlier thread that the demons only watch if you are doing something particularly perverted - so I'm throwing you an orange to spice things up a bit!

• ellderwho
    ellderwho
    Maybe this was Jesus "created" or not really not a doctrinal issue but an I.Q. issue. Hmmm....

9 But1161 ye5210 are2075 not3756 in1722 the flesh,4561 but235 in1722 the Spirit,4151 if so be that1512 the Spirit4151 of God2316 dwell3611 in1722 you.5213 Now1161 if any man1536 have2192 not3756 the Spirit4151 of Christ,5547 he3778 is2076 none3756 of his.848 KJ+

But ye are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you. But if any man hath not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. ASV

However, YOU are in harmony, not with the flesh, but with the spirit, if God's spirit truly dwells in YOU. But if anyone does not have Christ's spirit, this one does not belong to him. NWT

Was Jesus created with the same spirit as God?

• Monski
    Monski

I often wonder why everyone argues about such things. Does it really matter if Christ was created or not? Does it affect your spiritual wellbeing? If it does, then I have to ask WHY? I see the Bible as a guideline for living a good life. I am a disfellowshipped JW who continues to live by the morals layed down in the Bible. If everyone did that, wouldn't we all be better off?

• gumby
    gumby

Missed out on all the fun stuff with Crumpet and LT

I often wonder why everyone argues about such things. Does it really matter if Christ was created or not? Does it affect your spiritual wellbeing? If it does, then I have to ask WHY? I see the Bible as a guideline for living a good life.

It mattered to me. I wanted to know if I should worship him or not. It would have been nice to worship him cuz his dad was a wacko...( see pretty much all of the O.T. for refrences )

It's easier to see how Jesus came about if you read about his predeccesors.

Gumby

* shoots little toe in the dinger with a pea shooter*

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    It's easier to see how Jesus came about if you read about his predeccesors.

Do you mean all that: "this dude begat that dude who begot that one who begetted him who......?"

• gumby
    gumby
    Do you mean all that: "this dude begat that dude who begot that one who begetted him who......?"

Not them dudes. I'm talkin all the other dudes before jesus who also had 12 apostles, walked on water, was born of a virgin, was poor, was gods son, and performed miracles. Thems the dudes I'm talkin bout.

Once you read bout them....you learn how jesus was created.

Gumby

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Once you read bout them....you learn how jesus was created.

Wow, Gumby you do learn something new ever'day. I did not know about them. Where they hspeck can a girl learn about them?

• gumby
    gumby

I teach bout em in my secret hidin place. You wantin ta learn?

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit