CROSSING OVER with John Edward?

by mad max 13 Replies latest jw friends

• mad max
    mad max

Watched last night and in the past.

Still feel kind of "should not be watching" as the dead are dead.

Being sought of going to church and its now that we don't die but go to God.

Just wondering if John Edward would be the same as the medium that Saul went to and God was VERY displeased? Though he said last night he is not????

If he can do this and it is right, just wonder what the purpose is? because he sometimes speaks about their pets etc.

• troucul
    troucul

whatever happened to that guy? I thought he dropped off the face of th earth. He was cool

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

Everyone who claims to speak with the dead are con artists. South Park called Johnathon Edward the biggest douche bag in the universe. I agree. As Penn and Teller say about spirit mediums, bullshit.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I think he's a mind reader, not a medium.

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

I don't have a clue as to whether spirits really exist or not.

Funny how that JW BS can creep in when one is watching TV sometimes though.

• luna2
    luna2

I saw that one, Robert! LMAO What a riot.

I am a huge skeptic about these things. My view is that he is very clever with research, asking leading questions and reading body language. The whole spirit medium industry seems rife with fraud. I remember cringing when Dionne Warwick would come on TV advertising her Psychic Friends Network several years ago...don't think she's doing that any more, though. At least I haven't seen anything.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

John Edwards is a con artist.

If you watch him long enough - you'll see this.

Regards,

Jim TX

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Thats funny, I havent seen him in so long. I use to watch him all the time. I like the guy. If he is a fake, then he has some good actors in the audience! I told my mom when she dies, i will go to his show, and i want her to bug the hell out of him till he picks me to talk to!

• rebel8
    rebel8

He's a jerk, too. Outright mean to people. Have seen him call old ladies stupid to their face. I suppose he's channeling some ornery spirits.

What I meant to say before is IF he is anything at all, I believe he's a mind reader, not a medium.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The man is a crooked con and takes advantage of people who are in a vulnerable state. Very very low.

What viewers don't realize is that they shoot about two hours of video and the edit out all of his wrong guesses so that there is only thirty minutes left in the show. They also like to take video of him asking a question and then they edit in an answer from another question that was asked at another time. This creates the illusion of him getting things right when in reality he got both questions wrong.

Another thing people don't know about is that the studio makes everyone attending sign a non-disclosure and confidentiality agreement before they can be in the audience. The agreement threatens a lawsuit if they talk about anything that happened during the shooting. Also, no recording devices are allowed - ever.

Bottom line, he is a crook and a control freak who takes advantage of people who are morning the loss of loved ones. Truly sick.

http://www.re-quest.net/entertainment/movies-and-tv/tv/john-edward/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit