CROSSING OVER with John Edward?

by mad max 13 Replies latest jw friends

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    South Park called Johnathon Edward the biggest douche bag in the universe. I agree.

That's not necessarily true. There may be some entities in the universe who are actually bigger douche bags than John Edward, but haven't been discovered yet. It's fairer to say he's the biggest douche bag in the known universe

• delilah
    delilah

I find it particularly disgusting, when I see people like John Edwards,( who claim they can talk to the dead,and relate messages) take advantage of people who are grieving the loss of a loved one. They ask all the same kind of generic questions, that really, anyone could answer, but these gullible ones (for lack of a better word) are so anxious to know ANYTHING, they believe what they are told. Personally, I am a skeptic when it comes to these shows, and I used to find them entertaining, but now I don't even watch them anymore.

Delilah

• undercover
    undercover
    Bottom line, he is a crook and a control freak who takes advantage of people who are morning the loss of loved ones. Truly sick.

Kinda like the WTS except with a TV show?

• mad max
    mad max

I thought that he was a mind reader as well, he's being in the bus long, must be very good con artist, still gives me the creeps though.

Well at least I know now, that there is a doggie heaven!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit