Everyone wish Whyamihere (Brooke) a big happy birthday

by Dustin 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Preston
    Preston
    Preston...I love Jessica Simpson(I wished I looked like her) sniff!

She's got nuthin on you...besides being an X-JW automatically makes a chick hotter...es twue...just ask Merry, Crumpet, Es, Jo and the rest of em! (Preston spits into spitoon) and thats all she wrote....

- Preston

• Dustin
    Dustin

Brooke says she's not getting drunk. Now I'm sad. Please don't tell me we are going with your suggestion of me drinking all of your birthday shots. That would be wrong!

Anyways here's to wishing you the happiest birthday EVER! See everybody loves you.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Happy Birthday Brooke, you sexy apastababe you!!!!

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

Happy Birthday, Brooke! I hope you have a wonderful time with Dustin and his wife.

Teresa

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I can't believe Dustin beat me to it in wishing my beloved Brookie a happy birthday! Poopie Darn! So I started my own topic anyway...because I just needed to do that.

Love you Brookie!!!

mumsy

• upside/down
    upside/down

I already did...but I'll do it again

Happy B-day!

u/d

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brooke (My birthday should be a "National Holiday")

Sounds good to ME!!!!!!!!!!

Can we share the honors?

hugs and best wishes,

Annie

• prophecor
    prophecor

Happy Birthday Brooke. Wishing you a wonderful 25th.

• Frog
    Frog

Happy 25th Brookey pooh! I'm 25 too...well at least for another couple of weeks anyway, and I like you am holding to that for as long as possible!! And you are just gorgeous girl, you don't want to look like dumbo blastic bimbo Jessica Simpson, she's got no natural attributes going for her.

Enjoy your birthday drinks, will be good for you to get out on the town and let loose, yaya! frog

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit