Reason for getting disfellowshipped.

by greendawn 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Grissom, did your parents have the same last name before they got married?

Why are you wasting your time here and *that other board* (you know, the one where the "bad folks" hang out)? Counting your time as a pioneer? I doubt it. Pioneers don't need the internet to fill those hours, they just fill their days doing return visits from one side of town to the other with plenty of driving time.

Here's a suggestion, moron. Sell your WebTV and do something useful with the money. Like giving it to a wino.

Mike.

• Es
    Es

Im a fader but i did send a D\A letter and the elders ignored it as they thought i was getting back at my father who is also an elder es

• love11
    love11

I was disfellowshipped. I spent the night at a worldly guys house. It sounds more exciting than it really was. We talked to all hours of the night. Then we decided to watch a movie and we fell asleep in front of the tv. We didn't even touch each other. But of course the elders just couldn't get it in their brains that you could spend the night at a "worldly guys" house without getting raped. So I was disfellowshipped for "having intercourse" which I never got.

That's how I knew that they weren't "guided" by J-god, because they would have known the truth of what happened that night. So about a few days after I was disfellowshipped, we had sex. I figured if I'm going to be disfellowshipped for it, I might as well do it. But it all worked out for the best. Thank god the elders pushed me into having sex!!! Isn't that ironic!

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Yeah I had changed my behaviour, reformed, and confessed, and I thought that would lead to forgiveness, but not so... apparently I just wasn't repentant, so I was disfellowshipped. They might have thought they were reading my 'heart' when they were reading my impassive face, so I was probably disfellowshipped because I'm not emotional enough. Wouldn't somebody who is repentant be begging for forgiveness? Bit of a cry?

Ugh I just want to purge my head of all the memories. It feels like a lifetime ago.

• talesin
    talesin

I was DFd because I was a do-good example for all the other young people, held up as that all my life, and they wanted to make an example of me.

After 3 years' fading and no witless contact, they asked me to meet with them for 'shepherding'. Well, turns out they had finally gotten some dirt on me, and though I could have denied, denied, denied, I followed my personal code of ethics and told the truth. I was adamant in telling the JC that I would NEVER be returning to the KH, and that is what I was DF for. Attendance at meetings is true proof of repentance, doncha know?

Oh yes, my brother was DFd at a young age. He was soooo sorry for getting drunk,,,, truly repentant. He had driven drunk, spent the nite in jail, and had to pay many thousands of dollars in fines and reparation for the several cars he wrote off during the spree.

But they said that too many people knew about it and he had brought reproach on Jehovah's name *PUKE*, so they had no choice but to DF him. They put him, his young family, and my parents through absolute pure-D HELL for two years, till he came back to the fold.

THEIR FORM OF REPENTANCE IS A JOKE.

talesin

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

Well I farted in the Kingdom hall and wasn't rependant!

You broke the main rule of the WT society. "We supply all the hot air here".

It's not my fault that I'm being my effervescent self!

Evanescence aka. Effervescent

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit