Gilead students told...other JWs are a bunch of slackers!

by sir82 73 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Blondie, the Bethelites loved to suggest that they'd really really appreciate if you wanted to give them a "gift" like a cashmere coat, cash or a vacation.

• PaNiCAtTaCk
    PaNiCAtTaCk

Please let us know how old this qoute is? Is it word for word? How did you get it?

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

KatieK:

You missed out HOMOSEXUALITY AND MASTURBATION. How lacking in a spirit of wisdom...

HB of the not afraid of KK class

• sir82
    sir82

Panic Attack,

This comes from an e-mail from a member of the current class of Gilead, to graduate in September 2005. It come round about via e-mail (forwarded, not sent to me directly). These are his notes on one of the lectures they were given in class.

Interesting to note that many of the instructors are GB members, or high-ranking members of Teaching Committee, etc.

Of course, Bethelites & Gilead members need almost constant reinforcement that they are the true elite of the JW-world, otherwise why would anyone give up everything to work for free for a group of men who, in later years, wouldn't bat an eye to boot them out the door once no longer a "profitable employee"?

I know of a case of a couple of Bethelites, early 40's, both in full-time service since graduating high school. She got lupus. Whoosh! Out the door quicker that you can say "Mephibosheth".

• Netty
    Netty
    they are the true elite of the JW-world,

I always thought it was bad enough that the JW's promoted the "us versus them" attitude with the so -called worldy. But, here it is "Bethelites vs Rank and File" Bethelites are better of course. You have to just laugh at this. This is just another reason the society will crumble from within, with these attitudes being promoted.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

My My My,,I wonder how "ALL the JWs who get this email going to feel about the rulers in WT Headquarters??? I bet alot of the publishers start feeling disgusted at reading this....I'm sure lots of the friends are already sick and tire to keep hearing every WT about following the F&DS, I wonder just how much more abuse the friends can take. I think the GB royally screwed themselves this time by having all that brainwashing material in thier Gilead school instructions.

What a sad sad state the Whole of Brooklyn is, in they are all such idiots to think they can get away with this!!!They have such contempt for anyone not willing to give completely of themselve to selling thier books and going to brainwashing(indoctrination) meetings on a extremely regular basis.

Yeah many JW are getting sick of brooklyns Bull Shit and thier is nothing they can do about it but make it worse and worse.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Oh well they can spend a lifetime at the bottom of the social ladder slaving away for a super rich business that will throw them out uncompensated for the least disobedience like squeezed lemons.

They can spend a lifetime grilling burgers in McDonalds because the GB are such worthy saints.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

My goal in life: to have my one nice dress on and smile for the cameras just so I can have my photograph in an edition of the Watchtower!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Wow I bet this email gets sent to 50% of the JWs. You know how these things can really snow ball as everyone passes this on to everyone on thier email list, how can they resist because this is "so upbuilding" from a josh jolly jee Gileaded school inductee.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

"My goal in life: to have my one nice dress on and smile for the cameras just so I can have my photograph in an edition of the Watchtower!" *sings "on the cover the watchtowerrrrr" in a parody of Dr. Hook's on the cover of the rolling stone, lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit