Satan

by susu812 27 Replies latest jw friends

• susu812
    susu812

After leaving the witness does anyone here believe Satan exists? if yes do you think if we "gave" Satan some kind of a challenge to prove he exists would it happen? if he is so hell-bent on proving Jehovah/ Witnesses wrong would he go to such great lengths to make sure ppl turn away? sorry this probably makes no sense--just wondering!

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

I dunno ... and I'm not out to prove it either way.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

I tried to get the proof. I called him etc.

Nothing happened.

Or he is a wise a$$ or he does not exists

<--- he is right here

• upside/down
    upside/down

Jury is out...

I haven't heard his side of the story yet...

So far I've only heard what raving lunatic, high-control janitors have had to say on the matter....

Do we have any Satans Witnesses in the house?

u/d (of the really wonders sometimes class)

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:if yes do you think if we "gave" Satan some kind of a challenge to prove he exists would it happen?

As a dub I prayed for some type of a sign to prove that God existed. Nothing. Towards the end I tried to get some sort of proof from the bad guy (Satan) as well. Nothing. It just turned out being me with a bunch of paranoid thoughts from reading a paranoid group of books.. the Bible.

GBL

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Satan
    Santa

Same letters, just moved around a bit, both wear red, and you never see the two of them together at the same time.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Your post makes perfect sense. I believe that satan exists but he is not out to fight the JWs because they are in fact his allies.

• Undecided
    Undecided

If he does exist, he has been more successful than God in finding followers on earth.

Ken P.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Your post makes perfect sense. I believe that satan exists but he is not out to fight the JWs because they are in fact his allies

Here Here! My sentiment exactly!

Josie

• susu812
    susu812
    believe that satan exists but he is not out to fight the JWs because they are in fact his allies

that is great! i never even thought of that aspect!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit