Tribute to London Emergency Services

by diamondblue1974 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Angharad
    Angharad

Great post DB - agree 100%

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, it appears they have done a fantastic job and been a credit.

There has generally beena lack of panic and hysteria.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Great job. Love these guys.

GBL

• upside/down
    upside/down
    Yes, it appears they have done a fantastic job and been a credit.

There has generally beena lack of panic and hysteria.

Reminds me of the scene where the Zulu are attacking and John Cleese(?) is shaving and sooo unperturbed. Calm while surrounded by mayhem and slaughter... You Brit's are known for that....staying calm and reserved.... So unlike us dramatic Yanks. Good Job! u/d (of the tends to panic class)

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I can't say enough for all the medical,law enforceforcement, and fire fighters!!

Of course, I'm partial to the nurses!! After being part of the Red Cross Diaster Team and being at the OK city bombing 2 hours after it occurred, I know the hearts and the skill that must have been displayed, with no second thought to their own safety!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

shelley

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Reminds me of the scene where the Zulu are attacking and John Cleese(?) is shaving and sooo unperturbed. Calm while surrounded by mayhem and slaughter

I think it was Michael Cain.

Englishman.

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo
    Reminds me of the scene where the Zulu are attacking and John Cleese(?) is shaving and sooo unperturbed. Calm while surrounded by mayhem and slaughter

I think it was Michael Cain.

Englishman.

No, he had it right the first time. He is referring to Monty Python's "The Meaning of Life". He forgot to mention the British officer who woke up in the morning to find his leg bitten off. "Are you feeling any pain?" "We-e-elll, stings a bit..."

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

They did and are doing a fine job, professional and effective

ig

• Es
    Es

They do a fantastic job thumbs up fellows es

• Frog
    Frog

This people have my full respect, they are amazingly resilliant and decicated, doing a job that so many of desperately rely on, but many of us would not be prepared to do ourselves. They're amazing people:) frog x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit