Tribute to London Emergency Services

by diamondblue1974 26 Replies latest jw friends

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I have watched with sheer amazement all day the work of the emergency services; their sheer dedication and professionalism and skill will no doubt prevent & reduce the further prospect of fatalities....I think they deserve a huge round of applause...If ever I have had opportunity to be patriotic it is now...

What do you think?

DB74

• jula71
    jula71

here here !!

That goes for all of them, not just the fire and police dispatched but also the medical personnel involved, doctors, nurses, ect...

• prophecor
    prophecor

First Responders. Nothing Like Them. True Heroes. Godbless Them All.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    First Responders. Nothing Like Them. True Heroes. Godbless Them All.

I second that Prophecor.

DL76

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

True Heros.

Brooke

• Ellie
    Ellie

I have nothing but respect for them and the brilliant job they are doing

• greendawn
    greendawn

It's always moving to see emergency personnel rescuing victims especially when a risk to themselves is involved.

Would the JWs give them some credit or just say there is nothing good in the world outside they are all satan's people.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride
    ....I think they deserve a huge round of applause.

Thumbs up to all of the emergency workers.

• willy_think
    willy_think

If what we see on the news paints an accurate picture, these emergency management folk are well displayed and efficient. Here’s to them.

The apocalypse stories my old man used to tell always involved people of the world turning on each other with my pops (the hero) surviving in union with all the brothers by fighting off the hordes that will surely come to take all there stuff. I always thought people don’t turn on each other during tragedies, they don’t run from them they run to them or stay to help if they can. The good people of London and so many other places of the world teach us this is true time and again.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

To the London heroes... thank God for such marvelous people ... what a contrast to piece of trash humanity that planned this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit