Things my kitten needs to know

by rebel8 14 Replies latest social humour

• rebel8
    rebel8

1. No matter how much you search my neck, you are not going to find a cat nipple. Knock it off.

2. The recepticles with dirt and plants in them are, well, plants. The recepticles with clay (which resembles dirt) are litter boxes. In the civilized world, we do not intermingle the two. Burying your poop deeper in the plant does not fool me, either. Oh and while we're on the topic of poop, the goal should be to get it IN the litter box. In the same general vicinity is not good enough.

3. Curtains are not there for your amusement, such as playing hide and seek or climbing. What on earth do you think you're going to do when you get to the top, anyway? You'll be stuck, and frankly, I might be inclined to leave you there.

4. My adult cat is not a horse for you to ride. Nor is she a trampoline. She happens to have nerve endings which hurt when you say, stick your claws in her eyeballs or try to see how long she can go without oxygen. If you kill her off, you'll be really bored. Remember that.

5. If you wake up from a nap and can't see anyone (feline or human) in sight, this is not cause for panic. You need not start crying either.

6. Trying to claw the bottom of the mattress is not amusing at any time of day, especially in the middle of the night.

7. Trying to run me down on the stairway will not get you fed any sooner. In fact, it will delay your breakfast significantly when you finally trip me.

8. Vomiting is not amusing. However, if you must, please at least try not to do it on the upholstery or while I'm eating.

9. Eating bugs is ok, provided you don't chew and spit them out.

10. You need not smell every glass, plate, and surface in an attempt to ascertain if it contains food or water. And by the way, humans do not like to share their food and drinks with cats.

• damselfly
    damselfly

aawww kitties are fun!

My boyfriend trained our baby kitty to play fetch. She will only do it with a beer cap. I keep on waking up with the the cold Corona cap on my pillow!

• jeanniebeanz
  • loosie
    loosie

Don't forget to tell her that dead mice are not nice presents for mommy to find on her slippers

• prophesariah
    prophesariah

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walls and windows are not made for you to run up on, what do you think is going to hold you when you get up there.

Please put all hairballs in the nearest trash recepticle or toilet.

If you don't like the litterbox, let's learn to use the toilet.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

I think most people are either a cat person or a dog person. Im a dog person. I LIKE kittens, but they soon turn into cats- and IMHO cats are self-righteous bastards. Dogs are stupid but they love you.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I am the exception to the rule, Paul. I like both. I'd love a dog but my husband won't go for it. I really want a labradoodle. Maybe some day when I win the lottery and can stay home with my furbabies.

My cat is a little angel. She comes when I call, stays by my side all the time, affectionate, quiet, behaves, etc. I used to have a really evil cat. He was so jealous. He would pee on my laundry pile every time I answered the phone or had guests over. The kitten will probably be a little angel eventually. She does have a sweet personality, when she's not misbehaving. Her behavior has gotten better, but it isn't happening quickly enough for us!

If you don't like the litterbox, let's learn to use the toilet.

I tried to teach my cat that when I got her. I was going to keep one bathroom just for her. She only used it when I was home, and even then she'd howl at me while holding on for dear life. It was obvious she was nervous about falling in. I gave up.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Hamsters are FRIENDS not food...

HB

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

My new pressure washer delivers 2540psi...Never pressure wash a cats ass!.....LOL!...OUTLAW

• rebel8
    rebel8

Good tip. At the moment, I don't need to wash my cats' asses. They are washing each others' asses regularly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit