I think its sad

by Alexander 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blondie
    blondie
    Proverbs 18:13 (New International Version)

New International Version (NIV)

13 He who answers before listening—
    that is his folly and his shame.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Encouraged to love one another, the GB advise with words but they don't give the good example with their actions, the same with all other issues, so there is no love in the jws.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Then you haven't really looked. Hope you are curious enough to come back and dig a little deeper

THAT'S the problem! He didn't REALLY look! (this time) It took ME a while to come to grips with it all myself at first.

And it IS sad, to see so many JWs who are afraid to "make SURE of the more important things" that they all take for granted that the WTS has it all right.

Annie

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

It's only the beginning of the month, no need to worry yet about not making your time, Alexander. Oh! maybe he's pioneering or something. whatever.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan
    Some claim we break up marriages, yet brothers and sisters in divided households are encouraged to be good and loving husbands and wives.

I'm sure that's something the upper eschelon of Pol Pot's regime said too.

i can't see one post on the doctrine forum page that relates to a matter with an opposed view backed up with biblical credentials.

Obviously means "watchtower credentials" but confuses the two.

I know we are encouraged to love one another.

Again, substitute "buy and sell to" in place of "love"

im not even reading this again after i posted submit post

Well, that's certainly how "truth" belief is maintained

what the truth really was all about. The willingness of serving Jehovah God

Says it all

• Odrade
  • Lois
    Lois

Alexander said: " Some used to be witnesses, grew up in the truth and left it because reading books of apostates, now slandering brothers and sisters". According to YOUR STATEMENT...YOU ARE ACUSING THESE WRITERS OF BEING APOSTATES!Aren't you doing the same by slandering? Do you know the meaning of the word apostate? In Webster's dictionary it states: "renouncer (meaning give up formally)of one's professed faith". How would you know about these writers faith? Have you personally read their material? I'm NOT talking about what JW have told you about these people. The witnesses left because they used their brain...meaning they didn't rely on the belief of one organization and they STUDIED other material outside of JW literature to TRUTHFULLY SEEK THE TRUTH....and they most likely found out the REAL HISTORY of the JW Society. If you will look beyond the Watchtower, Awake, etc....YOU will understand that all the changes...especially date setting by the organization..will get you to open your eyes to the truth. God gave us a free will and he knows if you seek his truth faithfully. Do you think these JW's who left are apostates now simply because they sought truth outside of JW doctrines? God knows the heart and if you think just because they left the organization they will be rejected by God then you are in for a RUDE AWAKENING.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Free your mind and your ass will follow.

• Faith
    Faith

I'm just glad JWs peek in the door that leads to freedom. He may have peeked and run, and it pisses me off when they hurl insults, but Alexander whoever whereever you are....you got a glimpse of freedom. Alexander go to the un official site, www.un.org type in "Watchtower" and read it.

Faith, of the expanded mind class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit