I think its sad

by Alexander 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Alexander
    Alexander

I wouldn't be here wasn't it for a link on google on the moscow ban that led me here. I am shocked by the hatred many of you display in your posts. Some claim that we break up marriages, yet some of the happiest couples i know are faithfull brothers and sisters. Some claim we break up marriages, yet brothers and sisters in divided households are encouraged to be good and loving husbands and wives. Some claim our doctrines are not christian at all, while i can't see one post on the doctrine forum page that relates to a matter with an opposed view backed up with biblical credentials. Some used to be witnesses, grew up in the truth and left it because reading books of apostates, now slandering brothers and sisters. I know we are encouraged to love one another. Have you stopped reading the bible at all? Do you also believe there is no God at all? Rethorical since i dont expect an answer, im not even reading this again after i posted submit post, and i regret i stumbled on this website. I hope you can find it in your heart to reflect on your past and what the truth really was all about. The willingness of serving Jehovah God, our creator.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

*resists urge to quote from Forrest Gump*

• upside/down
    upside/down

See you in a few years... when the "truth" bends you over and sodomizes you without so much as lube or a kiss...

We'll keep the light on for ya...

u/d (of the did it all by the book for 20 years class and still got hosed class)

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Thank you for posting that, Alexander. You've really opened my eyes/touched my heart/shown me the new light, etc. Will you study with me, pleeeeassse?

Oh wait, you're not reading this. Never mind...

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    i can't see one post on the doctrine forum page that relates to a matter with an opposed view backed up with biblical credentials.

Then you haven't really looked. Hope you are curious enough to come back and dig a little deeper.

Welcome.

WLG

• lilbit
    lilbit

I know its pointless to reply to this since he wont be reading this. I find it laughable that someone posts and runs, I think hes afaid that he will learn to many disturbing thing that will shake his beliefs if he actually gets into a debate here.

Lilbit

• upside/down
    upside/down

Now go and confess to the elders that you sullied yourself with bad association on the Net...with (gasp) APOSTATES...

and watch the "love" begin...

u/d (of the with friends like that who needs enemies class)

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Of course he`s not coming back, surprised he dared read a line after he realised it was an ex-JW-site. Remember, this is "worldly" and satanic. Yeah, this is Satan in cyberspace.

• andy2tanx
    andy2tanx

Actually, as has been said, the saddest thing is that he has come on here, had his say, attempted to insult all of us here and then fucked off back to his own shitty little owrld of lies, paedophilia and foolishness. Webmaster, Administrators or whoever looks after this site. can you just delete this utter portion of wasted website? Few posts on this and other sites are so utterly without point, clarity or foreward thinking...

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

But if this kind of stuff is deleted that kind of mindset would not be represented on this forum. It's just a reflection of what is out there, which isn't always going to be smart.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit