I think its sad

by Alexander 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well he told us didnt he?

Josie ~ thinks hit-and-run jdubs are pretty silly

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Richie and garybuss... Two of a kind both of you crack me up to no end!

As to it being sad well no not really and there's no reason to be mean or retaliate against this guy. As soon as someone starts seaching the web for witness ANYTHING they are on the way out! It doesn't matter because the door is opened this clown may think that they are immune to the truth about the truth but the seeds of doubt are there now... Ain't $hit they can do about it either! Next time they here a convention part about 1914 there brain is gonna say "but is that really the date?" Next time they hear "Sister X left her husband because he's an unbeliever" they'll think "wait thats what I was reading about"

It's like the witnesses being hatefull about john denver, what if your assigned to teach him in the "new system?" We're in the same boat with this guy if we get mad and hatefull it will just make his trip back longer and harder cause the long and the short of it is he will be back... Welcome home BROTHER!

As to richie I like the asians and those cheerleaders really have some great talents don't they!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    hit-and-run jdubs

lol... what a moron...by even signing up here and posting he's going counter to the wishes of the Wizards of Oz in Brooklyn, but yer sees fit to ignore his/her leaders when it pleases him/her and then lectures us on our beliefs/morals.

Oh, Pot! This is kettle calling...

J

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Mkr...wrote "We're in the same boat with this guy if we get mad and hatefull it will just make his trip back longer and harder cause the long and the short of it is he will be back... Welcome home BROTHER!

As to richie I like the asians and those cheerleaders really have some great talents don't they!"

...or he could end up as one of those elder-bastards shoving demons-and-armageddon-crap down the throats of little children, causing them severe psychologial trauma, covering up for the occasional pedophile "brother" or disfellowshipping someone for smoking a cigarette.

(and I agree, asian chicks are really hot )

• Netty
    Netty

Alexander, is your last name Rambaldi? Pick a troll name and stick to it, dude!

• Honesty
    Honesty

What's so sad is that Alexander is about to lose his WT salvation if he comes back here because when he finds out the truth about the truth he may go ballistic on the borg. One day someone is gonna get so mad when they discover the WT GB has lied to them, their families and their friends that they may show up at 25 Columbia Heights with a suitcase filled with nuclear justice.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

I once thought as you did Alexander. Then Reality Hit me in the Face and I saw them for what they were. The Watchtower Religion is all Smoke and Mirrors. No different than any other cult.

If you want to be a REAL Christian, read the Book of John for Instructions.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

I think it took a lot of courage for Alexander to come here, even if he did post and ran. That's what scared people do.

• Mr Rocky
    Mr Rocky

Alexander - you are coming dangerously close to independent thinking by coming to this board. Immediately go to the Kingdom Hall and turn yourself in for Reproof.

Richie - I have experience with an Asian woman - and they are hot! (That's for you Mrs Rocky!)

• squinks
    squinks

Alexander,

Naughty, Naughty, you are not really supposed to be surfing around are you?

I think you have doubts or you would not be consorting with us.

Bet you wouldn't admit to anyone that you were here would you?

Hope you find real truth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit