I'm home....

by RichieRich 58 Replies latest jw friends

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

in the pimps department photo you look positively evil....excellent work matey...I have been laughing all morning.

DB74

• zev
    zev

used to be a time when you could write out your check to either. wonder why you cant now?

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

He's back safe and sound, and good to hear he didn't drink the kool aid. It's nice to see a bit of bling at the convention, makes a change from pot plants and picket fences.

Play any bullshit bingo?

ig.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Welcome Back, RR !!

Don't forget to comment about the spiritual feast Joe Hoba prepared through the FDS when the leading idiots review their assembly notes for the congregation at the Thursday night sales meeting and pep rally in a couple of weeks. Isn't it great that 'Ol Joe makes sure we get reminders of the ASSembly to puff build us up!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Richie the pics are brilliant! You did good my son!

We had 8500 the first day, and 9800 today.

This doesn't sound many! Does the US just do smaller conventions than the UK? In the UK I'm sure we usually had between 20,000 and 40,000 attendance. We hold all ours outdoors at football grounds because there aren't any indoor venues big enough.

• jimakazi
    jimakazi

Hi Richie Brave photo's, you just want to get caught don't you.

Youngest was 7

Thats sick - exactly how can a 7 year old meet their own critreia - they might as well start baptising babies!

• greendawn
    greendawn

I am also surprised at the young age of those that got baptised even 17 is too young in my opinion never mind seven, a lot of these kids once they later get a mature perspective of life will end up leaving the org and getting shunned by their families and all jws as already happened to so many thousands of them. Whereas if you remain unbaptised you are beyond shunning.

• Cardinal Fang
    Cardinal Fang

Crumpet - don't mean to be a pedantic arse, but they've been holding DCs at an indoor arena up in Newcastle for the past couple of years (my bro & mother go there) - where, incidentally, they were all melting/suffocating (babies, old folks and all) in the unseasonal (especially for Newcastle) heat this year because having the AC on supposedly costs £1400 a day extra (works out to about 0.60 per attender per day) - my bro ended up listening outside in his car (where he could safely take his tie off )

I somehow get the suspicion they'd have found the money if one of the GB was in attendance.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Baptized at 7.................rebellion and DFing before age 20. Once that young boy is REALLY able to think for himself, look out WT.

Oh well! At least the WT will be able to add another name and number to their very secure "ORANGE" file cabinets. They have a fetish for numbers you know!

I wonder how many years back the files go? It's in Crisis of Conscience I believe.

HappyDad

• Mary
    Mary

LOL Richie! God, I can feel for ya........one day at the crapvention was enough for me...........l forgot to mention in my post that I put a 5 cent Canadian Tire coupon into the Contribution Box

So they let a 7 year old get baptized eh? They think a 7 year old is mature enough to make that sort of decision? I wonder if they'd also let him get married at that age...........what morons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit