I'm home....

by RichieRich 58 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Boy, Richie, your stadium looks just like ours, right down to the baptismal tank. Except ours was half-empty. About 7,500 people. We dropped fifty over lunch.

We baptized 42, one less than last year.

I am sure the numbers are down from last year, but I can't find my numbers for last year. Lots of empty seats all around.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Jgnat-

Excellent report! The numbers are down!!!!!!

• I quit!
    I quit!

Very good Richie. Have you ever thought of working for the CIA?

I have to admit you have me worried about you getting caught doing stuff like this.

• Soledad
    Soledad

baptized at 7 huh? and then they criticize the Catholics for baptizing infants.......what's the frickin difference?

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

7 ?!? Come on now! Like they can possibly make a decision that isn't forced by their parents. UGH>

• Odrade
    Odrade

Oh, don't you know that if you can answer the baptismal questions it PROVES you are spiritually mature?

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Yes, but if you have to use crayolas to ANSWER the questions...maybe you are too young....LOL

• Odrade
    Odrade

Seven? Colored pencils at least. Remember, that's the age you start learning cursive.... and three digit addition!

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

At 7 I must have been sniffing.....I mean using magic markers. Sharpies all around. Baptised at 7.....I still can't get over that.

• Xandria
    Xandria

Water Ballet anyone?

X.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit