5 JW's DEAD 3 HURT BAD convention crash!

by DannyHaszard 36 Replies latest social current

• xjwms
    xjwms

TOO BAD

this really is bad news.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I said "how sad" earlier. I just realized what the local dubs here would be saying if it was me dying in a crash, "how sad for her mother to lose her daughter, knowing she will not be resurrected...you reap what you sow..."

• upside/down
    upside/down

Next year it'll be an "experience" of how these faithful souls died "doing the right thing"...

WTS "spin"...

u/d (of the serve Jah or die class)

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Mouthy,

Do you remember how they used to say at assemblies that if you exceed the speed limit the angels leave your car?

Even as a kid I wondered why a JW in Germany (where there is no speed limit on the autobahns) would still have the angel in his car at 150 mph, but in America he would be soo scared if the driver went faster than 55 mph he would fly away. In any case such an argument implies belief in guardian angels.

My mother knows a family where their kids were roasted alive in a car after an accident. Just terrible.

I don't care who it happens to, but I just feel what a waste of life. My concept of the "divine" I hope, is far more loving than the dubs. ( Are they "worthy" of a resurrection?)

The pain for those poor peoples' families...

HB

• jaredg
    jaredg
    Mouthy,

Do you remember how they used to say at assemblies that if you exceed the speed limit the angels leave your car?

they should buy a BMW X5....it comes with it's own gaurdian angels

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

That's horrible. Sad especially for their friends and family.

GBL

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

This is terrible...my thoughts are with the families left behind...I might not share their beliefs but we do share some semblence of humanity.

DB74

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Sad, sad news.

DY

• luna2
    luna2

What a tragic thing.

• Netty
    Netty

I read that in the paper this morning Danny. It happened not too far away from here. Very sad!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit