Chemo begins today

by outnfree 51 Replies latest jw friends

• luna2
    luna2

I don't have any experiences with this either, but all my positive thoughts and prayers are with you as you begin this journey. (((hugs))) to you.

• jgnat
    jgnat

The worst days were two or three AFTER the chemo treatment, for my beloved Myrna. Outnfree, I am winging my most confident prayers your way.

I hope you have someone to hold your hand.

• blondie
    blondie

I wish you well, Brenda. Isn't it amazing we have to make ourselves sick sometimes to get better. You have proven you are a kick-ass person when necessary and that I know you will kick this too.

Love, Blondie

• greendawn
    greendawn

I wish you the best and quickest recovery and that the therapy will prove thoroughly successful.

• Mary
    Mary

Brenda, I've sent you a PM........

Mary

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Hoping for the best in your case.

DY

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Wish you a speedy recovery! Laughter and good spirits help in healing process--watch a lot of comedies! You are in my thoughts and prayers.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

If anyone can beat this you can.

(((((((((((((((Brenda))))))))))))))))

~Jeff

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

((((((Brenda)))))))

hoping you come back from chemo to see all these wonderful comments for you.

I agree, the bad days will be 2 - 3 days afterwards. A good mental attitude is worth a lot. You are such a strong lady. Keep the rainbow in front of you.

I couldn't help but think when you said: "So why do I feel so utterly alone depsite the love and prayers and actions of so many?" that you are facing what every human has to face......our own eventuality............it comes down to being at peace with oneself.

Know you are loved.

Joy

ps. love your new avitar pic. Sedona........beautiful.

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

Brenda, I don't know you very well, but the fact that we have shared things in this forum brings us together. Reading your thread made me cry for the emotion you are going through right now.

I am thinking positive thoughts fo ryou and will be thinking of you and your family.

Melbatiast

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit