Chemo begins today

by outnfree 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Netty
    Netty

(((outnfree))). I am so sorry you are facing something so scary and difficult right now. My mother is a (breast) cancer survivor, and I do remember how difficult things were for. My thoughts are with you.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Brenda you have already received so much good and kind advice, there is little I can add to it.

I might add that I worked with a man that had a bone cancer treatment at the age of about 35.

It was tough but he survived and has done well for the past 7 yrs.

When you feel down and beat upon, come to this forum if you can and indulge in a little love and caring coming your way.

Best wishes to you Brenda.

Outoftheorg

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

My heart goes out to you dear, may you have great courage and, as Ian said (he knows) keep it as positive as possible.

hugs,

Randy Watters

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Jeff Schwehm

www.catholicxjw.com

• delilah
    delilah

Best wishes to you , you will be in my thoughts today, ...

Delilah

• talesin
    talesin

Sending healing energy and thoughts. The chemo can be so hard, and I hope your course is short. Breast surgery, even w/out the big c, can be a very hard thing to go through, I know. I'll be thinking of you often.

Please know we are with you.

xo

tal

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

get yourself a jiucer and drink lotso raw beetroot juice - It is proven to improvr the blood count of those in your situation.

I am PRAYING and hangin on for you In my own way.

I had a cancer removed 5 years ago. I send you all the love i can...

HB

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    So why do I feel so utterly alone depsite the love and prayers and actions of so many?

(((Brenda)))

I truly wish I could give more than a cyber hug. If I had it within my power, I would be there. I know what it feels like to be facing something big and scary when you're all alone.

It's okay to be scared, it's okay to feel bad. But I truly believe in the power of energy. I'm delighted to have met you and I count you as a friend, so please believe me there are many more than just myself who want to go with you. We are there if you want to take us along. Please take all of us with you.

Please be well

Chris

• evita
    evita

Best wishes and loving thoughts to you...

Eva

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Outanfree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit