If you were STILL a JW where would you be now?

by Thegoodgirl 57 Replies latest jw friends

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

Living in hell on earth.

• Carmel
    Carmel

In Brooklyn as one of the elite govbod!

carmel

• Es
    Es

I would still be miserbale :( es

• I quit!
    I quit!

Given the number of years it has been since I left I would have to say that by now I would have gone completely mad. I would be in a mental instutution somewhere drooling on myself smuddling a combination of watchtower drivel and cuss words at all passers by.

I'm sure the wt is full of borderline wackos. It isn't easy living a lie and I believe a good percentage of them know it isn't the "truth".

• horrible life
    horrible life

I would be in a bi-racial marriage with 3 bi-racial children and weigh 300 lbs.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I'd probably be a Circuit Overseer, as that was exactly where I was heading immediately before DA'ing.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I would be a robot of the GB having to accept all their lies and manipulations, probably with a family something that makes even harder to leave. Feeling cut off from the world and no new systen in sight.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

as above...by little toe

except i probably wouldnt actually be a c.o. since it was this constant carrot that was being dangled in front of me if i behaved myself...but ultimately i guess i had far too much common sense and fellow feeling to conform

i miss dressing up tho

in fact i miss pretty much everything about being a jw except elders meetings

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Tij:I still get to dress up, for my day-job. I don't miss anything about being a JW, especially Elders' meetings - LOL.

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Dead; or serving life in a prison or secure mental institution.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit