Vacation Pics

by Valis 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

great pics, Travis.

You look like you two were having a wonderful time.

Hey, did you trim you beard?

Joy

• Jade
    Jade

Great pics Travis. You and Liz are so cute!!! We took the little ones diving at Clear Springs and had a great time.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Great pics, Travis! Looks like you had a great time. Count us in for the fish fry!!!

Mastodon: Travis, Big Tex and I, along with a whole bunch of other loverly apostates, live in the Dallas area. And if I'd known you were in San Antonio I would have looked you up last week! I was in your fair city on business last Thursday and Friday and ended up staying up REALLY REALLY late due to the celebrating of the Spurs' victory (I was in a room at the Menger overlooking Alamo Plaza -- seemed like a great idea at the time!).

Nina

• wiegel
    wiegel

Valis - Great pics. When I saw how many photos there were, I just held down my "page down" button and got a real nice little video. You know, like the old flip cards thingee. Looks like you catch a bunch of fish, or two, and take a long river ride, to a McDonalds where you had your trout made into FILET o FISH. Is that about right??

trudy

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Dang Travis, why didn't you catch the BIG ones?

Nothing better than fresh trout if you ask me. Pretty country ain't it? Next time you're over I'll have to show you some pictures of that part of the world. I was born there (near Roaring River).

We need to get together and have some Meskin food in the near future. I've got your pot at my house. I know you want it back.

Chris

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

Brooke

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

What a great vacation.

Pics are beautiful.

I lived in Missouri, forgotten how beautiful it is.

purps

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Oh my oh my oh my...now I'm having flashbacks of former camping/backpacking trips. But we never got to fish. I suppose I could go out and sink a line in our little pond and catch me a goldfish...but it wouldn't compare to your catches. And it's hard to eat something you've already named. Here fishee, fishee, fishee........!!!!!!!!

Loved the pics...cathy l.

• Es
    Es

great pics Valis they look lovely looks like you had a great time. When i go to Fiji will post some pics but thats not happ till feb sigh cant wait es

• Panda
    Panda

Valis you sure had a great vacation! Only... well just my thought on those fish... Aren't those the ones who eat all of the dead "thangs" in the water? Scavengers? ICK... sorry just not into eating other rotting beings. OOPS wrong fish --- trout right? They seemed to swarm you and that smart looking cutie who you probably paid to have her photo taken in your campsite. Honestly though your photos are gorgeous. I've heard that Missouri is pretty and green green green...you proved that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit