Vacation Pics

by Valis 24 Replies latest jw friends

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Cool pics! I don't get to go anywhere for vacation this year so I'll have to live vicariously through other people's, lol.

• Valis
    Valis

Thanks for the comments everyone. It is such a beautiful place there. Also, probably the closest I get to anything spiritual. There is nothing like wading out into the cold cold river in your waders early in the morning. The bugs are flittering around the water and the trout are coursing through the water. Fog is roiling down the river like the scene from the movie The Ten Commandments, devouring you with a cool touch. Something quite communal there for me. Definitely good for my mental well being. It is also nice when your significant other shares, or has the same passion you do for fishing. We stayed out on the river almost all day with a few breaks at camp for a bologna sammich or pigs in a blanket, which is my favorite camp food. I like that place too because I can drink beer in the State Park. Here in Texas they are such assholes about open container, it has lead to a couple trouble for me in the past. Beer, Women, & Fishing are indeed a holy trinity. Have a nice day everyone and thanks agin for your comments.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Beans
    Beans

Beautiful place! Catholic school girl looks hot in that gear too brother!

• upside/down
    upside/down

Dude! My dad owns 140 acres in Long Lane...

I didn't think anyone had ever heard of Lebanon MO...

Sweet pics

u/d (of the Mizzzoura class)

• cab1000
    cab1000

cool "foggy" pictures...that looked like awsome fun!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit