Vacation Pics

by Valis 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Just thought I would share some of my pics from this past week in the Show Me State...Ended up bringing home 56 lovely trout.....will probably have a fish fry soon so stay tuned! Heading out for 4th of July with the kids in South Texas on Friday...w00t!

Show us your vacation pics or what you are doing this summer for fun..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• georgefoster
    georgefoster

Nice shot of the "world's largest McDonald's". We're real proud of that here in Oklahoma.

• Jourles
    Jourles

It appears that Jehover has richly blessed your efforts. Or did you simply catch 7 little fishies and miraculously turn them into 56?

small suggestion --- how about turning that embedded page into a link....it takes a while to open and reply

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Valis,

I've told you before, if you don't get that hair cut and remove your beard I'm going to have to consider taking you off the ministry school routa!

steve

ps, great pic's - looks like you had a lot of fun.

• Valis
    Valis

eheh yes the Mcdonalds...always funny to see..

Hey Jourles, hope all is well with you my freind and I know it takes a little to reply, but it takes just as long for a linked page to load as well...and I have always liked the embed feature and have always been of the opinion people don't use it often enough.

Ha! Steve, take me off the list! Jehovah will smite you with additonal respinsibilities so go ahead...I dare ya!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Valis... what part of Texas are ya from? I'm in SA...

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Thanks for sharing, Valis. I love to fish; hardly ever get the opportunity. Lucky dude...

J

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Valis, Looks like you had a great time!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Looks like you had a lot of fun in Missouri - glad you "showed me" welcome back

'

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Wow - those fish look very very tasty. A modified Hemmingway recipe: clean trout and roll in half-n-half Bisquik and Cornmeal, fry in baconfat. Preferably in a castiron pan over a campfire. Yum!

Here's my vacation.... which I'm still on, btw. Hawaii is here, wish you were beautiful! (LOL - hugs you dreaded one)

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/93004/1.ashx

BTW, is that lake in the Ozarks? I have ancestors that were the first white settlers of those mountains.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit