Wife's weight problem

by dangel 199 Replies latest social relationships

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Thanks Littletoe Sorry about your wife HD. cj

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

((Happy Dad)) Well, you certainly put things into perspective. I appreciate you sharing your experience, even though you've got me crying at work.

• Netty
    Netty

(((Happy Dad))). Thank you so much for sharing this. I think you just put the right spin on this (very sad) thread.

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

And another thing, Dangel, if and/or when your wife makes an attempt to lose weight, please be patient. If it took several years to put the weight on, it's not going to come off in six months.

HL (of the "needs to lose 50 lbs., but has lost not a one, even though I've been working out four days a week and eating healthy for three months now, and though discouraged, is not giving up this time" class.)

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

((((((((((Happy Dad)))))))))

I had a good friend die of cancer. She was a wonderful chubby woman and full of spirit. It was so very sad to see her waste away in the cruel shadow of that monsterous disease.

I'm so sorry for your loss...

J

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

...and if you don't like my opinion you can bite me!!!

I would bite you but I would think you taste like sh*t!

M'

• shera
    shera

Little Toe,doesn't look like he would taste like poop... I seen pics of him in quilts...he looks like he may be yummie. heheh

(hope this doesn't offend your wife)

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Thanks for your kindness guys.........

I should have mentioned that this happened nine years ago. But one always keeps the memories!

HappyDad

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

My apologies go out to you HappyDad!

Sorry if I offended.

M'

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    You guys wanna go get a room, or another thread. It's kinda the height of bad manners to carry on that way when someone has just opened up about something as sensitive as losing their spouse to cancer...

I am sorry I didn't read the thread completely..I didn't know where it got serious. My Apologies.

Happy Dad...I am truly sorry for your loss.....Men and Husbands like you do not come around very often and I want to thank you. I am glad I found one who thinks like you.

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit