Wife's weight problem

by dangel 199 Replies latest social relationships

• dangel
    dangel

I amlooking for advice. Before getting married, my wife was slim and took care of herself. After the wedding however, she started to eat much more and not exercise. Of course she has gained a lot of weight.I have never made an issue of it but wonder if I should have earlier on. I am not as attracted to her physically. Has anyone else been in this situation? What advice can you give me? Thanks.

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

start working out together.
  • el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

and you have to be real sensitive towards her. Dont give her the impression that you dont like her cuz she is fat. Sell her the benifits of losing weight. Dont tell her that she will look better cuz.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Have you talked to her about it? Also, is this just a little extra 'wiggle in the backseat' or are you worried about her health?

• Odrade
    Odrade

Most times, the guys I hear bitching about the wife's weight after the wedding need to look in the mirror. Even if that's not the case, consider how her whole entire routine has been disrupted. When she was single, she had plenty of time to take care of herself. Now she is taking care of YOU.

• Netty
    Netty

Get her thyroid checked. Does she have other health problems that may be causing or contributing to the weight gain?

• Odrade
    Odrade

I think it's highly likely that there is nothing wrong with his wife, other than having to adjust to a completely new routine. Ever wonder why single women live longer than married ones, but the married guys live longer than single ones?

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

nope never wondered

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    nope never wondered

Because we kill ourselves taking care of you big babies! J

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Single women come home and they look in the fridge and then they go to bed. Married women come home and they look in the bed & soon head for the fridge. *LOL*

Suggest to her that the two of you go out for a walk in the evenings. Spend some time exercising together & holding hands & talking. It helps.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit