Wife's weight problem

by dangel 199 Replies latest social relationships

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

If that doesn't make the point, then I am wasting no more keystrokes on the subject.

hehe. not actually oranges, but maybe pears.

it doesn't cost money to do run around the block and eat vegetables instead of big macs. it also doesn't cost money to drink water instead of whiskey. i'd even say, it saves money.

there are things that can't be fixed without money. some can't even be fixed WITH money. that's the way our "intelligent designed" world works.

i admit the whole topic about looks is pretty delicate to talk about. because there are always people who simply can't change it, because of genes or whatever.

but you'd agree that an alcoholic should at least try to change. you'd probably also agree that someone smoking too much should get a grip. i think a foodaholic should also try to change.

• talesin
    talesin

Trevor

Like I said, it was more of a general point, and thanks. :)

Google,,, ahhhhh, so-o-o,,, you read minds now .... LOL

... Actually, no, I feel neither the need to agree with you, nor to further educate. Do your own research on addictions/food issues - or not. I was merely advocating for those who may not feel they have the voice to speak out for themselves... it matters not to me what you think.

Have a good one!

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

no i don't read minds... it's just common sense. of course, if you think alcoholism is not a problem, that's your opinion. i don't think it's realistic though.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Crumpet if i had a wife that got fat i wouldn't actually say anything to offend her, body issues are very personal after all, i would just persuade her to lose weight.

I also have excess weight gains but i set a limit that if is reached i go on a diet, that limit is 95Kg and my normal weight is around 82Kg. Being tall even 95 Kg doesn't show much but there are also health reasons.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Well I'm glad to hear you wouldn't say anything to offend her, but would sexual relations with her be out of the window?

Also what is 95kgs in (as Mr crumpet would say) in real money? I'm still working in Imperial measures!

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Also what is 95kgs in (as Mr crumpet would say) in real money? I'm still working in Imperial measures!

209lb, or almost 15 stone

• greendawn
    greendawn

Thanks Derek, 1 Kg = 2.2Lb, gosh Crumpet you still think in imperial in the year 2005? How do you buy your fruit and veg?

I wouldn't cut off sex with a very fat wife even though it makes certain love positions very awkward especially woman on top ones.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Oh what nonsense - unless the lady is vastly bigger than you - you aren't going to get crushed! Just because you are large does not mean you cannot be fit and flexible!

The scales in tescos and my local grocers still have imperial measurements as well as the metric ones - its odd though because I was taught metric at school whereas I'd imagine you were taught imperial ....

• talesin
    talesin

I know kg and lbs, but what is stone ratio to kilos or pounds? I've always wanted to ask someone.

t

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

one stone is 14lbs talesin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit