Wife's weight problem

by dangel 199 Replies latest social relationships

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Hmm... Hey brook you want Naked or full clothed?

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

After having read this entire topic just now..........it is time for my 2 cents worth of an opinion.

When I married my wife 36 years ago, she had a body that turned heads. I didn't look to bad at that time myself.

As the years passed by she gained weight, but so did I. Her cooking was fantastic!

My wife was a plump homemaker, a wonderful lover, a loving mother, and good to everyone. Did her weight gain bother me? Once in a while it did.........but then I would look in the mirror. My once full head of dark brown hair was thinning more than I liked. My pants size increased....and increased some more. And where I used to have one chin, I could now see the start of a slight second chin.

We would watch Hulk Hogan on wrestling along with all the other muscle guys and she would go "uuuuuuhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm"........when they came out. She liked to look! And I would make my own comments when the gorgeous women came out. She would say to me......"Honey, you have everything those guys have, it's just distributed differently on you." We would both laugh at this!

We were very faithful to each other with our less than perfect body's. We still had fun behind closed doors.

My bottom line for this post is............I had to watch that once plump body waste away to nothing because of cancer and then see her take her final breath.

I would have rather seen her gain 200 lbs plus and still be my wonderful wife than what happened.

So Dangel, love your wife more now than ever and work with her in love for the problem she has. I can see that it is a health issue with her now. If you start the first steps with yourself, it may motivate her to do the same. It's too late once they are gone.

HappyDad

• Sith
    Sith

"actually maybe he does call me Big Crumpet behind my back"

Who knows? If we could see a picture of Crumpet taken from behind, maybe we ALL would be calling her "Big Crumpet".

Kidding Crumpet, kidding.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Brooke

• Emma
    Emma

Happy Dad, how heart wrenching. You have just shown us the bottom line.

(((hugs)))

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Ok, first sign my confidentiality waiver form. Ok?

M'

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Brooke

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Nope, actually I charge 10.00 a pic. Nah, just joking.

Hey, look my 700th post......Ok free beer and nude pics of me and brook on the house!

Right Brook!

M'

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Brooke

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

You guys wanna go get a room, or another thread. It's kinda the height of bad manners to carry on that way when someone has just opened up about something as sensitive as losing their spouse to cancer...

...and if you don't like my opinion you can bite me!!!

HD:sorry to hear that - the bottom line, indeed!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit