** Carey Barber, GB Member approaches 100. **

by truthseeker 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Netty
    Netty
    mean, if people put their virtual bets on a specific day

- like if I said he'll die on July 7th, 2005 -

that would be inappropriate, right?

Then 'the generation" will by all means have passed away! OMG, the big A, can't be long now.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Richie,

The way he looks in that photo,, you might be a winner.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

You guys, if you ever see me whering a black satin bib, put a bullet in my head...

Seriously, his days are numbered. We'll see what shapes up..

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Richie,

I know exactly what you mean. I would hate to be that old and frail, I want to die before I ever get that way. I think a quick heart atack when I'm still able to get around. I would never want to just keep lingering around in his type of shape, I think he's really afraid of dying, and that's why he lived so long. Nothing to be proud of really IMO.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I was just thinking, I bet most of these GB member are lingering on simply because they are chicken shit afraid of dying, they know they're not really going to heaven and so they are afraid to die,,and so they hang on for dear life, liveing a pitifull life of decrepid old age.(just a thought).

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I don't think I would want to live past 80 unless I was able to hike trails regularly and had good use of my brain. Living in a whell chair having to be bathed and toileted and out living all your friends doesn't sound very appealing, even if you are a policy maker for the worldwide brotherhood.

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

The sad fact is,witnesses would say"look how jehoba has blessed him with a long life,he surely is anointed".Fact is,this guy hasn't worked a day in his life,has never cooked ,cleaned ,done laundry,raised kids,mowed a lawn,had to pay for medical expenses,pay for anything.If I had these things handed to me,I would hope I live longer than a hard working human who has to deal with "the anxieties of life".

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I'm sure that the pathic picture of Barber evokes sympathy from the majority of the faithful, and visions of how Jehovah has blessed him with a long life, I also think many a loyal JW must wonder why he has far out lived his usefulness to any one and continues to drain the WT assets in providing for his constant nursing care.

• potleg
    potleg

So he's given his whole long life to the Watchtower Society...so what, considering all the damage it's brought upon people he and all his GB comrades should be ashamed THEY HAVE ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING GOOD.

• Jourles
    Jourles

I think it's funny how many JW's want to have their picture taken with a GB member. On earth, it's just called bragging rights - trying to make the other publishers jealous. They probably think that they can take the picture with them through armageddon to show Jesus that they were 'pals' with the GB. Brownie points.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit