** Carey Barber, GB Member approaches 100. **

by truthseeker 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Fatfreek
  • Huxley
    Huxley

I bought a computer printer from him when I was in Bethel. The price was very reasonable. (Unlike GB policy). He was quite pleasant. Best Birthday wishes. Huxley

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Proplog said,

"Men like Barber are victims of a rampant, wild, and in some ways fantastic idea. I prefer not to judge. Any of us could have followed the same pathway. None of us are especially noble. We are enlightened by accident."

I was out of line.

It's not as if Brother barber is a high-ranking official in a pathological cult that encourages it's members to celebrate the idea of peple's eyes rotting out of their sockets and tongues rotting out of their mouths. I'm sure he doesn't pray for the destruction of apostates who abhor child abuse. He is probably very genial and concilliatory. A regular guy.

If he was, and he did that, then maybe things would be different.

I'm not "enlightened," I just know the truth.

Carey Barber will die in much more comfort than many of the Brothers in Malawi did.

• inquirer
    inquirer

!!!!! Thanks for providing the photo (can't remember the person's ID because it's on the other page, sorry!) But ouch!!! He is pretty flaming old! Looks like he is going to die soon! Last time I saw him was in the false "Promclaimers of God's Kingdom" book -- Raymond showed me how false that book was!

He looked fit and healthy as and old man! But now I feel sorry for him! I hope he dies in peace! He really doesn't look fit to run anything! I'm almost crying (not because he is a dying JW) but as a natural, normal human emotion when you someone that looks awfully sick. I am almost having tears in my eyes as I write this message! !!!!!!!!!!!

I have to remember what Jesus said about a man on the wayside and one man stops. Looks and moves on again, but the good samaritan came along and help him.

Keep the photos and things coming in! Really appreciate that! Really interesting...

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Prop,

Yeah I don't think it very nice to make fun of old people, after all most of us will be in those shoes one day. But in the worn out Governing Boobies case I will gladly make an acception.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Many Happy Returns (there's optimism) Carey....should we send an Apostogram or a Dubogram?

• troucul
    troucul

old coot, nice skin cancer

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Anyone who remains a director of a cult that causes death due to "their demands that we live by their decisions on blood transfusions" NO TRANSFUSIONS.

No organ transplants for a while.

Deaths due to a stupid refusal "as ordered by the cult directors" to not buy a simple political card.

While allowing the purchase of military cards in Mexico.

Destroys families and marriages due to excomunication and SHUNNING.

Deserves nothing, but revealing their true personality and hateful destructive actions.

IF PEOPLE CAUSED WHAT THEY CAUSE IN ANOTHER SETTING (non religious) THEY WOULD SEE PRISON TIME AND IN SOME CASES EXECUTION.

I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

Outoftheorg

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    !!!!! Thanks for providing the photo (can't remember the person's ID because it's on the other page, sorry!)

It was RichieRich. Don't be sorry. Just don't let it happen again.

I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

I would. THen I would stomp out the fire, paying special attention to the one on his face. As far as the pool goes, I got 20 bucks says Barber goes before Oct 7. Why? I don't know.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I put up two dozen cookies that Carey passes the great divide on November 14, 2005. If he makes it, he will have lived, to the day, as long as George Burns.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit