Please help teach my Jewish friends

by Booker 45 Replies latest watchtower bible

• avishai
    avishai

Go to a nice jewish deli, or a seder where the perseon can really cook. Then go to a jw potluck, and see which one YOU would wanna be.

• M.J.
    M.J.

JWs are wannabe Jews without a covenant.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    JWs are wannabe Jews without a covenant.

JWs are wannabe Jews without an "e"

• The rock
    The rock

Try this site

take care

• The rock
    The rock

Sorry not used to this yet try this site

take care Jews For Jesus UK

• Booker
    Booker

Hello,

Does not the scripture say the following about the matter, "1 The word of the LORD came to me: 2 "Son of man, speak to your countrymen and say to them: 'When I bring the sword against a land, and the people of the land choose one of their men and make him their watchman, 3 and he sees the sword coming against the land and blows the trumpet to warn the people, 4 then if anyone hears the trumpet but does not take warning and the sword comes and takes his life, his blood will be on his own head. 5 Since he heard the sound of the trumpet but did not take warning, his blood will be on his own head. If he had taken warning, he would have saved himself. 6 But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes the life of one of them, that man will be taken away because of his sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for his blood.' 7 "Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me. 8 When I say to the wicked, 'O wicked man, you will surely die,' and you do not speak out to dissuade him from his ways, that wicked man will die for his sin, and I will hold you accountable for his blood. 9 But if you do warn the wicked man to turn from his ways and he does not do so, he will die for his sin, but you will have saved yourself." (Ezekiel 33:1-9 NIV) Overall, I know that at one time the people who believed themselves to be operating the watchtower chose to warn others about the appending doom of not believing the Christ for we know that like the armies of Pharaoh death is on its way for all those who do not believe in the only begotten son.

Many of you have suggested that I should not bother your group about the matter of bring the gospel to the Jews, but I feel that a little belief in Christ is better than no trust in Christ. If your group could even instill a little trust in Christ, then I would consider the effort worth while. Overall, sometimes a few different people need to make an attempt to bring the gospel to someone before the person will believe.

I just hope that the JW's are still as interested in bring the gospel to people as they appeared to be in the past.

Thank you,

Mathew Enoch Mount
    [email protected]

Also Join my theological news group with the link below.
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Jesus-the-Christ

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Booker

Have you heard of a book called 'Messianic Christology' by Arnold G. Fruchtenbaum? It goes through all the prophecies in the OT and shows how they relate to Messiah, the trinity etc. I strongly recommend it if you can get a copy.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Hi Booker,

Perhaps it didn't occur to you that most posters on this board are ex-JWs. Probably the most unlikely persons to be enrolled into proselytism (again).

However, I would suggest that you make a pause in your preaching one of these days and spend some time reading serious historical research into the (complex) origins of rabbinical Judaism and Christianity. You might be surprised.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Jw's are merely a more refined sect of Judaism...

They're the Pharisee's on steroids.

u/d (of the religion, we don't need no steeenking religion class)

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I think I'll join and post my Buddhist and Taoist verses there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit