Please help teach my Jewish friends

by Booker 45 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Booker
    Booker

Hello, I am interested in Jehovah Witness theology, and I at this time write to a Jewish news group. Many of my Jewish friends are starting to belive in the New Testement. I was hoping that someone could reply to my public post below, so that me and my Jewish friends can understand why we should become Jehovah Witnesses. http://groups-beta.google.com/group/soc.culture.jewish/msg/4e8c55b1d699681a?hl=en All responces that you make will be distributed among the entire world on a Jewish news group that has many Jews who are now considering Jesus as the Christ, so please be shure to mention how important the Jews are to Jehovah. Thank you, Mathew Enoch Mount [email protected]

• Scully
    Scully

Converting Jews to Christianity is really not the purpose of this site.

If that is what you're looking for, I would suggest that you try to find a discussion board more suited to your purpose.

• Satanus
    Satanus

People steal the jews' religion, apropriate their book, borrow their god, and then expect to teach them. Wow! No wonder jews in isreal spit on christians as christians pass to a 'sacred' site.

S

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

To quote someone on that news group: "Just because you chose to abandon your Covenant with God and worship a faker and a fruad doesn't give you the right to spam a Jewish newsgroup with his name."

And to quote the Daily Show: "Jews for Jesus: How to piss off two religions at the same time."

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

classist,

VERY FUNNY!

steve

• Honesty
    Honesty

The Jehovah's Witnesses are not Christian. Your Jewish friends deserve more than a demonised cult like the JW's.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Just to clarify, the Classicist is not responsible for the contents in the above quotations. The Classicist does not view Jesus as a fraud, but felt this quotation accurately reflected the just feelings of those on the Jewish news group. And so on, and that which followeth.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Just to clarify, the Classicist is not responsible for the contents in the above quotations. The Classicist does not view Jesus as a fraud, but felt this quotation accurately reflected the just feelings of those on the Jewish news group. And so on, and that which followeth.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

classist,

I'm sorry but posting twice cancels the first so you are responcible for you comments. I see a JDub/Christian/Jewish pact jihad coming your way.

steve

• the_classicist
    the_classicist
    I'm sorry but posting twice cancels the first so you are responcible for you comments. I see a JDub/Christian/Jewish pact jihad coming your way.

I didn't mean to!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit