Please help teach my Jewish friends

by Booker 45 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jgnat
    jgnat

oooooooo Booker knows how to copy-and-paste.

• Booker
    Booker

More than a dream

By

Mathew Enoch Mount

More than a dream

As I look around myself, I see dim lights all casting slightly overlapping beams down to the lightly disturbed soil floor of an old farm storage building with old withered wood for walls. Under the overlapping beams in the large building, the size of a football field, I look to my left to see a rather dirty hunched old man in the distance at the opposite end of the building slowly walking along a wall perpendicular to my view. My concentration suddenly focuses upon the old man because I thought myself to be the only person in this time withered old wood building.

As I startlingly observe the man from the great distance, I try to understand the man's purpose. Great comfort fills me from feeling the walls, floor, and dark ceiling as being part of me like a turtle's shell is to a turtle, but yet I am greatly disturbed to see an unrecognized person in my dwelling. Vast space of the open room feels like my body while I stand as a figure like that of the center of awareness of my mind, but yet I recognize the hunched old man as being not part of my body.

Concern quickly focuses my concentration, and my desire for knowledge makes my point of observation suddenly shift from looking from a distance to looking from a few feet away. Focus penetrates the man as I perceive not my emotions but those of the man as if my own, and I instantaneously recognize the man as the adversary. Recognition of the adversary shifts my self awareness back to my original position, and from the distance I concentrate upon the walls, floor, and ceiling as being the body of my mind.

Strengthening my understanding of the structure of my mind forces the adversary away from my center of awareness as the man is forced backwards through the wall of the old farm building. Pressure builds against the walls, ceiling, and floor of the building now that the adversary is an outside force. Concentration of my mind strengthens the building's structure, but a quick force grabs a portion of roof and tears the spot away just a few feet above me.

My eyes gaze into the blackness of sky while power surges through my form against the huge storm with voice louder than the collective screams of the souls floating in the worldwide of the eternal blaze of hell. Hands rise from my very defiance of sky's eminence power to destroy the soul, through the squelch of greater heat than molten rock, as my voice through confidence commands, "in the name of Jesus Christ who works through me I command you to depart." Authority of a greater power threatens the great destroyer by the representative of the eternal god calling his craftsman who made the world and everything in it.

Trust in the victory of Christ is continuously undiluted within the focus of my self awareness. The great destroyer has come to add another awareness of a person, to be mixed throughout the molten rage eternally consuming all people and substance together in the blaze, through the power of all the figures of death dwelling in hell. The blackness of the sky above presses with the power of damnation to claim another victim to be disfigured forever throughout the entire substance of the intense heat of darkness. Power of the storm's fury becomes overpowered by the strength of the great heavenly authority of the eternal god while the sky becomes clearer with every new ray of light from the gleam of dawn. Sky reveals the light of the sun of heaven by gradual development until the noonday sun shines light brighter than eyes can handle when victory is complete. Within a sudden moment of complete triumph, my eyes open as my head lay against my pillow only to look onto the vastness of my bedroom for the light of sun to reveal empty living quarters.

• Booker
    Booker

Setting: Outside of a building in the midst of a night’s sky.

Godel: The darkness has overtaken the light and into the hands of darkness the sun of heaven has been betrayed for the light has gone from us. We are blind in utter darkness without a vision or even a shadow of the day.

Rebecca: The sun has not gone from out sight for us to be in utter darkness because of the power the darkness has to overtake the sun by the will of night, but rather the light of the sun of day has chosen for us to be handed over to utter darkness of the night. The will of the sun pronounces that darkness may dwell among us for a time so as to honor our hearts with gladness in the hour of the coming of the dawn.

Godel: Truly the plan of the sun of heaven is to give us over to the night, so that in the coming of the new day by our rejoice in the sun we will be forever the children of the light not born of natural decent or a husband’s will but adopted into the family of warmth. But also let us not forget the fact that the children of the night whom gain pleasure from their deeds of darkness, and whom hide in deeds done in secret while committing adultery with the rulers of this age may only be burned by the heat of the sun when the day of light brings what is hidden in darkness into full view of the fire of the blazing sun.

Rebecca: Truly in the age of man and all of the darkness dwelling the darkness is in a battle with the sun only to foretell the day of the proclamation of the intent and the will of deeds done in secret. Truly the actions of our hands are the very force of the will driving and governing each of us. We are fighting in a war as candles while battling the coldness and all encompassing power of the darkness.

Godel: How are the worlds of your speech true in the sight of the all mighty presence of the day of the sun of heaven. How can the actions of your hands be as a matter of choice to be our deliverer into either the blaze of the wrath of the sun or the warmth of love of the provider of our crops and fields? Are we not just the instrument and the product of a hand not ours that has formed us and made us complete in whom we walk and have our being. Is not our time only but his time in whom is the author of all both the day and the night. Is not our cry and desire not our cry and desire, but only the design and blueprint by such that we are made and maintained in accordance with a complete plain that can never be molded or changed.

Rebecca: Truly the powers and the lights of heaven foresaw the time of the age of darkness only to form and to create a race of children that may chose from one desire and another. A race of those in whom the outcome may be foreseen, but in whom are made to choose between the will of the night and the will of the dawning of the day hoped for. Truly by one set of clay two pots where made not to seal one set in the darkness for destruction and another in the warmth of the sun, but rather two pots formed by a potter whom gave fuel both to the desire and the heart choosing darkness and the desire and the heart choosing light so as to show the end and the destruction in those of darkness and the end of the tribulation for the children of light.

Godel: Yes! The author of light is not an author of darkness, but instead is an author of fairness and justice in whom choices are nurtured into the maturity of both the poised of the weeds and the fruit of the barriers. For truly the author of all nurtured both the light and the darkness, but this author made not the darkness or its dwelling but only instead choose to honor its requests only until the time when both the pots of noble purposes and the pots of common purposes may be exposed for what each is when the day of light exposes all that is hidden by night.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

*sigh* jgnat why do these guys seem to come in flocks all at once?

• delilah
    delilah

Because, "THE END IS NEAR" my friend...heh heh heh....

Delilah

• inquirer
    inquirer

Booker,

You should be careful of where you post messages like that. Obviously you are new member, but didn't you see the negative posts that people wrote about JW's?

The way it's categorized...

*Bible Research & Study Articles
    Critical analysis of WatchTower publications and the bible
    Beliefs, Doctrine & Practices
    *What Jehovahs Witnesses believe and why they do what they do
    Scandals & Coverups
    *Investigations into the WTS, UN involvement etc...
    Child Sexual Assault and Child Abuse
    Child Molestation & Abuse Issues (silentlambs)

Does this sound like a Jehovah's Witness publisher site to you?

Fat chance! :O

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit