New System Sewage

by joelbear 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I expect there is great solace in the fact that it will be very clean - with so many experienced cleaners on hand.

When I was a kid all I could think about was - would there be any telly? And what would happen to the Dukes of Hazzard?

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

There was a poster on here (BrownBoy) that argued with me that we would be perfect and hence no longer poop or pee. So part of the original sin must have "replumbed" Adam and Steve's entire insides.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Nahhh......the way I see it; Perfect veggies eaten by perfect people with perfect manners will simply glide behind a big perfect tree and make perfect depositis that will then be absorbed by a perfected earth.

Just watch where you perfectly step, please!

• blondie
    blondie
    None of the brain-dead DUmBs think about what conditions will be like when there are only six million or so people left on earth, when the infrastructure is completely shut down, and most of the surviving population are janitors. Always makes me laugh.

Me too, when I was a JW. One brother said that the scrolls at Revelation 20:12 were information on how to handle all those problems.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Since lions will no longer eat meat, maybe they'll add feces to their appetizing straw diet.

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

God almighty, you'd be pretty dissapointed wouldn't you. Unrolling the new scrolls, possibly the most eagerly awaited new publication since the last Harry Potter book, only to find detailed information on how to dispose of poo.

ig.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    One brother said that the scrolls at Revelation 20:12 were information on how to handle all those problems.

Another instance of dub witlessness! Did he really think a pieces of cracked parchment would be enough to wipe the arses of 6 million JWs and the ressurected?

• Netty
    Netty

We're gonna be perfect, there will be NO poop!

Blondie, the story on that link was just hilarious! Thanks for sharing it.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You mean to tell me there will be poop in paradise?!

Josie

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

They just never go must be why they're so full of shit now...

Speaking of butts and $hit a co-worker told me a good friends wife got a full colostomy I asked him how they have anal sex now and he said "she just wears a strap-on"... Worldly people what ya gonna do!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit