New System Sewage

by joelbear 29 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

I was thinking this weekend.

How will sewage treatment be handled in the new system? I assume mature brothers will be assigned the privilege of working at sewer treatment plants for shifts of 1000 years or so.

• blondie
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou

The Society are experts in shit, I wouldn't worry about it.

• blondie
    blondie

nic, making it but not getting rid of it.

• rebel8
    rebel8
    mature brothers will be assigned the privilege of working at sewer treatment plants for shifts of 1000 years or so.

Nah. It would be assigned to the lesser sex. Females are only good enough to clean up everyone's sh1t anyway.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

When asked what job I wanted in paradise, I would always tell people I wanted a desk job. It was cute when I was 8, but now, they just look at me funny...

• prophecor
    prophecor

Come on, yall. You know they're gonna go back to the days of old. Trenches, shovels, and squat thrust.

It's really the only way to go. Naturally fertilized, and overtime, the world will surely increase in size and density throughout the millenia.

Bombs Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• proplog2
    proplog2

Joelbear:

As you know God likes poop. He had already spent untold billions of years with creatures that didn't poop. And so he decided he wanted some beings built around a long tube that would convert other objects such as fruit,vegetables into a brown smelly sausage. Humans in their sinful state crave to be like the God's and pretend they don't poop. So they quickly get it out of sight. At first they would burry it. But eventually they found ways to dispose of it without ever having to look at it - with a simple flush.

So in the New World we will finally be able to see our product everywhere. There will be no toilets. We will simply squat and leave it for all the world to behold - and the Angels will no doubt shout and clap because they will once again smell that restful odor.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Proplog2--hee hee hee hee LOL

• Sith
    Sith

I'm a plumber by trade. I was always told that doctors and lawyers wouldn't be needed in the new system. However, I would always have work. As long as people ate, they would need plumbers. Job security, as long as I can operate a shovel.

The paradise is such a fallacy. None of the brain-dead DUmBs think about what conditions will be like when there are only six million or so people left on earth, when the infrastructure is completely shut down, and most of the surviving population are janitors. Always makes me laugh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit