New System Sewage

by joelbear 29 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

no no, not mother nature. joe hoba will magically take care of the crap.

really though, it's ironic, but lately i have been inot permaculture, and learning about compost toilets. i really like the idea of them. i mean, what's the point of sh!tting in drinking water? i have also been learning about alternative wastewater management services that are biologically based and community administered.

i may really hate the WTS, but i would give them the benefit of the doubt. there are smart people in the ranks. they would figure something out. the operative word being "would". the paradise is never coming, of course. lol.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Never came back long enough for an action replay.

According to the skeptical review, 3 000 000 people in the wilderness needed at least 14 acres per day for their deposits. Animal dung would fuel fires for the home and burning the 1.8 sacrifices per second per day of turtle doves, lambs rams and year old heifers. All those people and animals needed more than 20 000 000 gallons of water each day so flush toilets were out of the question. They visited some pretty amazing oases - anyone going near the water hole would have been washed away in the torrent... but i digress.

So by the end of the first year in Paradise the JWS would have covered the earth with 10 227 acres of ****.

Is that an improvement??!

HB

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Those new scrolls are the toilet roll - dont you see?

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

The "new scrolls" are used to explain a great many things about the New Systemâ„¢.

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Umm..we'll all go outside our 1.5 acre parcel with a stick and scratch a hole in the ground just like the Isrealites in the wilderness.

Duh!

• Preston
    Preston

A world without a clean toilet seat cannot possibly be paradise... I wouldnt want any portion of my everlasting existence similar to the toilets at the Grand Canyon.

- Preston

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

As for wiping one's bottom. How fast do dockleaves and comfrey grow?

Maybe that's why so many people in the WTS pictures are standing. Esp. if wearing light coloured pants.

HB

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

On a serious note;

Estimates are as high as 40% of the land area in the usa will not "perc" meaning it won't pass the required percolation seepage test.Too hard or too wet.

This drives up the cost of buildable property for homes and is a BIG element for high rents and homelessness.

Often the cost of your septic system can be more the the new house.

Our present method of waste disposal is sub -surface with high volumes of discharge effulent (water)

They are strict,here in the woods of Maine you don't even need to pull a building permit or need licensed sub contractors.The State demands you have a proper septic or they can put you in jail.The reason is you are not allowed to pollute your neighbors well.

As a life-long builder/contractor i know that getting an approved septic system is a major worry.

Solve this engineering limitation and you could be rich.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Howwwwwwwdy ho! Welcome to the new system!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Actually there are septic tank systems that use various stages of decomposition to produce safe waste.

I saw it on tv. It goes into a frementation vat, and at some stage goes into a glass tank, where sunlight does something else then it sits in another tank... you get the picture, but what comes out of the drain at the end, is clean enough to drain into a river. These things are already being used in remote regions of Africa.

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit