GHOSTS, seen any lately?

by Blueblades 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Haunted Places, Haunted Houses, Haunted People, have you had a true encounter with the world beyond? I only read about it, I never experienced any of it. Anyone want to share their experiences, outside of Halloween of course.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Not seen any for a few weeks,

Sirona

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

So, that means you have seen ghosts period, Sirona? Just curious.

meagan

• Odrade
    Odrade

Haven't seen any ghosts, but I'm betting we'll be seeing FunkyDerek here soon...

• Frog
    Frog

Ghost schmost I say! I've got a number of friends who are utterly convinced in their experiences with unexplainable beings, and apparitions. Even though these guys are pretty sain, I can't help but feel that perhaps this is evidence of paranoid dellusions, or some sort of psychosis frog

• lilbit
    lilbit

I dont see our ghost but she likes to play tricks around here. My daughter can see her though.

lilbit

• delilah
    delilah

haven't seen or heard any ghosts, .....round here lately.....

delilah

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

yes. i posted back in the begining of june regarding my experience at http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/91600/1547550/post.ashx#1547550

here is a quote from it:

since recently obtaining a purely natural worldview, i decided to go on a haunted house adventure, where a group of people get together with a guide, and go to a real "haunted" house. just the work up to the event was exciting. the guide really had a way with psychology. i was open to whatever, but highly skeptical. why should i be any way else? if there was truth to the experience, surely i would be able to rationally see that something crazy was going on. i was more there to see the others reactions to the event. sure enough, everyone (including the guide) started getting all freaked out at different sounds and air swooshing around the dimly lit, old house. people who would not have given the instances a second thought in plain daylight at the office or wherever. it got really precious when people started seeing the sames things move around in the shadows. i strained to see what they were talking about, but i guess i didn't have "eyes of faith", as GBL put it the other day. after the event, everyone was changed by the experience. it's just that i was changed in a different way than the rest in the group. there is such a thing as mass delusion, in my opinion. i didn't say anything to them at the time, as a spoiled miracle isn't a very fun one at all. the guide could tell i didn't buy it i am sure. i would be open to more experiences like this, as all it would take for me to believe is something credible.

i have gone to so-called "spirit mediums" just to have my suspicions confirmed: brilliant people readers.

• kazar
    kazar

I used to believe it I had all those experiences you mentioned when I was a dub. Haven't had a thing happen since I left.

• oldflame
    oldflame

Yes, I see dead people !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit