• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Beardless.
    Always have been.
    Plan to always be beardless. :D

-Aude.

• zagor
    zagor

It's something I'm rather proud of. It goes with me to the grave!

Peace brother,

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Thought I'd be a smart-a$$ and answer this thread..........but I seethat Aude beat me to it! (j/k)

Plan to always be beardless. :D

Oh Yeah! Just wait until you hit 55! Hairs begain to sprout where you'd least expect them!

Annie............from the "more than you wanted to know" class

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

As a Witness I tried to keep a beard twice and was hauled before the Elders each time. Now that I am through with the Watchtower I will never shave again.

My beard is a symbolic F... You to the Watchtower.

• blondie
    blondie

Beardless but it is a constant battle.

Shaving encourages those hairs to grow.

Plucking is painful; especially since there are more than 2 or 3.

Oh, did you mean men?

If God had meant men to have beards, he wouldn't have put hair there!

• zagor
    zagor

Oh, did you mean men?

Men, Women or Transexuals all welcome to comment

• Terry
    Terry

I wear a short trimmed van dyke style chin beard with moustache.

Why? Because I'm very old and my face is melting....melting...melting...oh what a world.

T.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Full beard, neatly trimmed.

I've experimented with everything, since I left the WTS, because I could

I might shave it, if things get too hot in the Summer (though here we are in late June and things aren't warming up much), but I genuinely find shaving a drag, and always have. Allegedly it takes about a decade off of my "Look" though. Personally I don't give a hoot, but some of my friends have commented on it.

I remember the first time I shaved it off, and I found I looked strange. A beard grows on you (literally, snark), but comes off suddenly, for an immediate transformation. It would take me a few days to get used to it, whenever I did it.

It also used to confuse the heck out of my wee nephew, so the last time I let him watch me, so he wouldn't get a surprise. The very next time I visited (back with the beard) he dragged me to the bathroom, sat on the pan, and pointed at the mirror, only to say "beard off!". LOL - too cute!!!

It's interesting the comment about "respect". If it's neatly trimmed that is so. If it's left to become unkempt, then it wanes. Since beards are quite common in Scotland there's little of the stigma associated with them that's found in some other places.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

full beard as well. edit: i hope someday to do the huge-beard-thing, like Aubrey de Grey, Oxford Biogerontologist. i grew it because i always wanted one as a wit, but it's not really about rebellion. really enjoying it. you have to give it a few months of growth to be happy with it. zagor, might i venture a thought? i would say that people are probably relating to you differently because your personality has evolved, or grown, or become more open. the beard is a side thought, but still a good one. cheers, TS

• prophecor
    prophecor

Mega Dittos Zagor!!!

Peace brother,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit