Attention! A friend in need has evolved!

by gringojj 28 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Pepe le Pew...

• Honesty
    Honesty
    What, you mean a great big sign saying "READ THE BOARD DAILY" ?

Bwaaaaahwhaaa!!! A piece of my Snickers bar lodged in my throat on that one. Someone call the Paramedics. Yes, I will accept blood. Hurry, hurry, I'm choking.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Bwaaaaahwhaaa!!! A piece of my Snickers bar lodged in my throat on that one. Someone call the Paramedics. Yes, I will accept blood. Hurry, hurry, I'm choking.

Honestly,

I almost snorted coffee out of my nose when I read that!

That WAS funny!

Evolved? Then AFIN ought to deevolve, like DEVO, into his/her predecessor ID, "You Know."

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Both you gals just made me committ a very-very serious sin!! I was laughing so hard I spit the tequilia all over the monitor. Now, I have to clean it! Please refrain from such behavior until I have licked the salt and slammed my tequilia!!

shell

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Personally....I like these folks coming on JWD. Their arguments have to make any JW lurker just cringe. But they have a right to be here and a right to say what they want assuming they are living up to the rules set up by the forum posting guidelines. And we have a right to refute the trash they usually spout.

Remember, we have the advantage. They cannot win with solid facts, or statistics, or even biblical understanding. There is a certain thread that has been going on for 30+ pages now about 607 / 587....it certainly is clear which particular poster is from Dub Crazyland. Any lurker would have to shake his/her head at that kind of head in the sand reasoning.

It usually doesn't take a troll more than about 15 posts before their gig is figured out.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    There is a certain thread that has been going on for 30+ pages now about 607 / 587

And the inept, unaptly named 'scholar' is still trying. ;)

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I miss FredHall

• jgnat
    jgnat

honesty, sunspot, crazyblondeb, it's a good thing I swallowed before I read your posts! BWAHAHAHAHA

Honesty, is it just me, or are you shedding some anger? Humor is a wonderful thing.

...and A Friend in Need, you have a thick skin. Hats off to you for responding to the troll accusations. And yet you keep coming back for more. I hope, here on the board, we will remember that it is a kindness to welcome "outsiders", even if they don't believe as we do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit