Attention! A friend in need has evolved!

by gringojj 28 Replies latest jw friends

• gringojj
    gringojj

I dont know if anyone else noticed this but on June 14th A friend in need was silenced from Kwins post "it took only 13 hrs...." for being a pain. I just noticed a new member that goes by the name of dennis joined on June 15th and is spitting the same pro-jw stuff that AFIN was. So it appears our friend has evolved. Did anyone else notice this?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

You could be right! Is the IP address the same? If so well-spotted and thanks for the alert.

• gringojj
    gringojj

how can you check the ip address?

• greendawn
    greendawn

It will probably be hard to determine whether he is the same person with a different username and perhaps IP or another jw (or jw sympathiser) that decided to bash the apostates and put some extra time on his fs report for the business headquarters in Brooklyn.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    spitting the same pro-jw stuff that AFIN was. So it appears our friend has evolved

There are several million JWs who would be "spitting the same pro-jw stuff"; any one of them could have started posting on June 15.

My point is that just because the message is the same doesn't mean it's the same person.

Over the years we've had many colorful characters on JWD vehemently defending the WTS. It's been amusing seeing them defend the indefensible. Still, many have taken it in good humor.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

IP addresses are encrypted and displayed below your Avatar, on the left.
    For example, yours is:

IP: gKozAQrzk6RV6rL+

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

And from what I recall, the numbers don't match between the posters mentioned above.

• gringojj
    gringojj

The IP address is different. I still think my hunch is correct.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Maybe so, but "all things will pass".

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Your hunch may (or may not) be correct. The IP address can change, as your's has within this very thread. However when they match you have a positive ID

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit