Motive of some Posters

by love2Bworldly 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

TROLLS

Plain and simple, the only thing we can hope for is, that whatever they have read here will leave seeds of doubt, in their minds and someday when they themselves are faced with the h ypocrisy of the WT, they will remember the wise words of the "apostates" on JWD.

Do not argue or respond to their ridiculous posts, you will not change their thinking. Give them time.

DL76

• upside/down
    upside/down

so by definition... all "true" Dubs are "Trolls"?

It seems to fit.

u/d

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

They arent all trolls. Sometimes the dissonance is so strong you can almost see sparks flying out of their ears in some of their posts. It's because deep down they know they cannot make the pieces fit. Its the beginning of breaking out of the self inflicted Watchtower cocoon, and becoming spiritual butterflies.

GBL (of the spiritual dragonfly class)

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

I always like to think they are the average JDub behind in their hours for the month, and I like to tell them that... but it's just trolls. They are people who need to work out some agression and unhappiness, even though they are Jehovah's happy people, they come here to push buttons. Maybe they are jealous of us. Can you imagine what kind of person they are to other JWs? Don't even want to know.

• Swan
    Swan

Some of our best posters today started out as trolls. Look at some of the first posts of some members here and you would be surprised at the amount of denial going on. Even Simon was a JW (but not a troll) when he started this site.

So remember, the JW troll you encounter today may be the VIP Apostate of tomorrow.

Tammy

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Tammy--great point! That's an extremely positive way to look at the situation.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    So remember, the JW troll you encounter today may be the VIP Apostate of tomorrow.

Tammy

So true!

Just give them time and.......... PLEASE DON"T FEED THE TROLLS!

DL76

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Trying to argue with the trolls is just like being a dub out on the service, only the other way round, but equally headbangingly frustrating. Personally I have had enough of trying to convince people on the other side of the conceptual fence to me. I dont wanna witness anymore for anything.

The trolls are just being silly. Even the Borg tells them not to try and talk to us apostates. Dont they know their own bleedin' rules? So not only are we talking to brainwashed witnoids, we are talking to disobedient brainwashed witnoids who think they know better than the Borg. They BAD witnoids in my book - I shun 'em! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE IRRITATING FLOWER WOMAN.

• Swan
    Swan
    Tammy--great point! That's an extremely positive way to look at the situation.

Alas, I don't always remember it in the heat of the moment, but I'm doing better. Tammy

• Jourles
    Jourles
    witnoids

LOL. I gotta remember that one!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit