Motive of some Posters

by love2Bworldly 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Golf
    Golf

Who ever made that quote needs to drink their coffee and smoke up a joint!

Golf

• jimakazi
    jimakazi

Why would God be concenred with us? More likely he will be pissed with the JW's teaching a bunch of crap [in his name] that requires you to not use your "god given power of reasoning".

• AllAlongTheWatchtower
    AllAlongTheWatchtower

This is the definition of a troll(er), there are other pics and descriptions of equally recognizable and annoying types who frequent the net...hope this isn't considered SPAM, I only posted it for the amusement of those who might like it:

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/troller.htm

• zulukai
    zulukai

Ever notice that these trolls only spit out the same thin lines..you know the ones without substance and intellectual heft...just like someone pushed a button and out came a canned voice with a pre-programed response. I've noticed that their comments are just like the parrot responses in the meetings....remember that? You couldn't put in anything from your perspective or elaborate, or deviate from the pre programmed drivel. It's hard to explain but even when these posters don't come right out and admit who they are you can TELL they are dubs...there's a stale sameness about their sentence structures and simplistic thoughts. It's a cookie-cutter sameness that speaks volumes about the Borg"s success in dumbing down and speaking down to the rank and file. I've seen too, ample evidence that once lurkers join us and start to express real emotion and feelings and make real observations about their experiences they come to life. The anesthetised brain coming back to life is a wonderful thing to see. I for one think that a jW poster comes to sites like this because the experience of tweaking in forbidden territory is probably exhilarating and SCARY. Fear is the beginning of wisdom......so to that end let 'em come!

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

I would say that the motive would be to get people back into the cult, but in this case it sounds more like a spiteful, vengeful post.

Very passive-aggressive (or maybe plain old aggressive depending on how you look at it).

• talesin
    talesin

Anger is often based in fear. Some of these folks are afraid that their whole belief system is crashing in upon them. Shouting at others to BELIEVE can be a method of feeling safer in their denial, of pushing away the inevitable day of acknowledging their true feelings. Don't forget that if they are reading here, they know what they are going to lose when they leave that 'safe' place ,,, de-nile.

I say, give them a chance, don't jump down their throats immediately. Easier said than done sometimes, this is true, hehe, I am far too quick myself at times.

If it is a troll, that will become quickly apparent.

my 2

t

• jaredg
    jaredg

ha! whenever i hear some one say something like that it just reinforces to me that JWs are a cult.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Spontaneous justifications or drive by postings are my pet peeve.

Please read the thread and answer questions you have been asked insted of constantly posting John 1:1 or some dumb crap!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit