Motive of some Posters

by love2Bworldly 47 Replies latest jw friends

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

"Are you hiding what you truely are? Are you embarrased for what you have become? Sure sounds like it to me. Dont be misled, JEHOVAH KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone tell me what the motive is for some people who post here such as the quote above? Besides the fact that they can't spell and are pretty ignorant, do they truly think these type of comments are going to lure someone like myself back to an evil, dishonest, religion of know-it-alls who are in the business of ruining people's lives and don't follow Jesus' loving example of how to treat people?

• kls
    kls

Well if that is someone who posted that statement here on mostly an Apostste site i would think they are the ones with the motive ,they are the ones who are hiding what they truly believe.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Often what we say is a reflection of our own beliefs and mindset. A person who would make such a statement as you quoted is likely immersed in an intense fear of a wrathful god; and they think that what motivates them, will arouse others as well. Sad really.

Edited to add: I agree with kls, as well. They may indeed be hiding something, that's why it is paramount in their mind.

j

• TheListener
    TheListener

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

JEHOVAH KNOWS, HE KNOWS I TELL YOU, HE KNOWS!!!!!!!

I'M COMING BACK JESUS!!!!

hehehehe

• Swan
    Swan
    Can anyone tell me what the motive is for some people who post here such as the quote above? ; Besides the fact that they can't spell and are pretty ignorant, do they truly think these type of comments are going to lure someone like myself back to an evil, dishonest, religion of know-it-alls who are in the business of ruining people's lives and don't follow Jesus' loving example of how to treat people?

Faced with cognitive dissonance about what they find here on this site, and what they have been told about the WTBTS, and guilt for even coming here at all, they feel compelled to respond in order to differentiate themselves from us. They are at a total loss as to our real motives for walking away and staying away. Instead of actually asking us, they fall back on the WTBTS rhetoric about us, and project motives they have been indoctrinated with onto us. Then they can leave here feeling somewhat self righteous about visiting a site that is forbidden by their masters and so ease their guilty conscience.

Remember, we have a big advantage when it comes to dealing with JWs. We used to be them. We know how we used to think and feel, and how we think and feel now. They only know how we feel based on what their WTBTS masters tell them about us, which we know is not even close to true.

Tammy

• Sith
    Sith

Maybe they are just behind in their hours this month

• upside/down
    upside/down

That's what's so BEAUTIFUL about the feeling I have now...

I'm no longer afraid of "God", ANY "God"... I know who and what I am all about.

"Religion" made me hate even the good person I already was... they filled me with unearned guilt. I allowed it.

NEVER AGAIN!!!

u/d (of the finally pulled my head out class)

• greendawn
    greendawn

They are so mind conditioned they believe anything the borg tells them and they are really convinced that the apostates have displeased jehovah and should worry about it. Obviously they are the ones who are being naive.

• acsot
    acsot
    Remember, we have a big advantage when it comes to dealing with JWs. We used to be them. We know how we used to think and feel, and how we think and feel now. They only know how we feel based on what their WTBTS masters tell them about us, which we know is not even close to true.

Excellent point, Swan.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Obviously, since their gawd, Jehovah doesn't give a spit about millions of people all over the world starving, dying of various serious diseases, and killing one another in wars over religion and oil, I doubt seriously that he's gonna be interested in the fact that I smoke and cuss now that I'm out 'n free, which are the only things I've done besides taking "a pause to see" since I left the borganization, that could cause me to come under scrutiny.....

unless.......their gawd, Jehovah is an S&M gawd and only interested in crime and punishment, instead of saving mankind....after all, starvation and serious death-dealing diseases and living conditions that are not conducive to one's physical and mental health are much more serious than a pack a cigarettes and semantics, yanno.

Izzat the best they can do? pfffffttt.....

Frannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit